• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

CFP Rankings

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

1 minute ago, 79 Bull said:

Basically the SEC and B1G run all things CFP and do what they want.  Sometimes they'll consult with their ACC and Big 12 (10?) buddies.  A PAC 12 coach outburst has no effect on them.

ESPN wants the P2, the BigPac32 and the Big Southeastern Atlantic Conference

• Topic Count:  77
  • Content Count:  444
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Absolutely! Nothing was as sweet as taking Auburn’s money while kicking their ass. Let’s just get these teams scheduled and get on with it. 

Taking ND's money and the W was sweeter.  Dunno which was more money, but their haughtiness is haughtier.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,676
  • Days Won:  108

3 hours ago, NewEnglandBull said:

His point is correct but I am with you...DO YOUR FRIGGIN JOB AND GET US SCHEDULED WITH POWER PROGRAMS. 

Jose Fernandez seems to be able to schedule good programs.  Yes, it is WBB but the point remains.  

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,007
  • Days Won:  38

4 hours ago, 8u11`o3 said:

Taking ND's money and the W was sweeter.  Dunno which was more money, but their haughtiness is haughtier.

ND was a class experience.  People were shaking our hands on the way out.  Side note, I am glad we got to experience that game before they added music and replaced the field.  It was like a CFB time capsule.

• Topic Count:  77
  • Content Count:  444
  • Days Won:  0

4 hours ago, Rocky Style said:

ND was a class experience.  People were shaking our hands on the way out.  Side note, I am glad we got to experience that game before they added music and replaced the field.  It was like a CFB time capsule.

I was also at South Bend for the game.  One N.D-bag shouted "USF sucks" as our group walked around the stadium to enter the gate, and a handful of others argued with us the entire train ride back to Chicago claiming our win was a fluke. They could not come to terms with what had just happened on the field.  It was sweet, indeed.   

On the flip side, it was amazing to attend a game in that storied field, and the students conducting the campus sale before the game were all gracious.

I didn't go to Jordan-Hare, but I've heard their fans were nothing but class as well.

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

11 hours ago, 8u11`o3 said:

I was also at South Bend for the game.  One N.D-bag shouted "USF sucks" as our group walked around the stadium to enter the gate, and a handful of others argued with us the entire train ride back to Chicago claiming our win was a fluke. They could not come to terms with what had just happened on the field.  It was sweet, indeed.   

On the flip side, it was amazing to attend a game in that storied field, and the students conducting the campus sale before the game were all gracious.

I didn't go to Jordan-Hare, but I've heard their fans were nothing but class as well.

I thought it was a fluke at the time too.  Turns out it was as we went 5-7 and 1-6 in conference.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  417
  • Content Count:  9,680
  • Days Won:  8

1 hour ago, Apis Bull said:

I thought it was a fluke at the time too.  Turns out it was as we went 5-7 and 1-6 in conference.

And the following year we were wallowing in misery and Notre Dame was playing for a championship. That game was the final dying breath of Leavitts influence leaving the program. 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  682
  • Content Count:  7,626
  • Days Won:  6

6 minutes ago, Gismo said:

And the following year we were wallowing in misery and Notre Dame was playing for a championship. That game was the final dying breath of Leavitts influence leaving the program. 

The real dark times started in 2012 at Ball State.  Sat in the USF section with Cardinals relatives in disbelief.  That was the most disappointing road game ever, at least for me.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

19 hours ago, Bourbon Bull said:

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

2 minutes ago, 79 Bull said:

The real dark times started in 2012 at Ball State.  Sat in the USF section with Cardinals relatives in disbelief.  That was the most disappointing road game ever, at least for me.

I remember that game well, it was so awful to watch. I also remember the ND season when we lost to Rutgers. It was 4th and ten and we are beating Rutgers with about 1 min left. It was their last chance.Their QB throws behind the receiver but the ball hits off his foot and bounces right into his hands. That single play cost us a bowl.