• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Cracks are forming...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  295
  • Content Count:  4,131
  • Days Won:  15

3 hours ago, ArmyBull said:

I would love to hear about the cracks.  I would suggest making a list and sending it to CCS so that he can prepare.  

It would take way to long to explain football to you.  Just trust me.  There are cracks in their armor.  

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

• Topic Count:  88
  • Content Count:  3,462
  • Days Won:  6

19 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Two large intangibles that may help USF best ucf.

1. Rest. USF has it, ucf does not. While we had last week off, they played. While we are home thumping Tulsa they will be in PA playing a  resurgent Temple team fighting for a bowl (they are one win away) who could give them a strong game.

2. Senior leadership. This game is going to be huge for both programs. The media, the fans, etc. Who is going to fold (or as ‘ol Willie used to say “some people show out”). I know USF will not fold to the pressure. In particular Q lives for games like this...it is his spotlight. Also CCS has been in many more of these games than frost so let’s see how this may play a role...especially since ucf is a fav and expected to win.

Very solid points. I actually think USF is poised to win the game. 

• Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  6,743
  • Days Won:  17

SlowCoast is no match for UCF, they'll destroy us!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  88
  • Content Count:  3,462
  • Days Won:  6

QF can win a game all by himself.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

55 minutes ago, footnfan1 said:

Again, I emphasize the word “may.” The one intangible I neglected to mention was homefield. In our conference it always plays a role. The othe other concern for me is how well/quickly can our D adjust to the speed of your offense. We have not played a team nearly as fast as you guys (and yes that is including Houston). 

• Topic Count:  56
  • Content Count:  4,422
  • Days Won:  19

Hopefully, the coaching (OC) improves by the time we play Tulsa. 

and more so, when we meet UCF

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  615
  • Days Won:  1

2 hours ago, gmanbull93 said:

I see cracks and UCF and I start making sure my will is updated since I will be spending 4 hours in their life threatening stadium. Jokes aside, C dot has flaws...we clearly have flaws. Regardless of the outcome, I don’t think it is going to be all that fun. UCFs fans will make sure of that. 

Their obsession with us is borderline psychotic. If we suck so bad and have never won anything, why do they obsess so much about the school in the ghetto that can’t even have their own stadium? 

Have u looked at the first page of your board?

UCF is one of only 3 teams to never trail in the 2nd Half. 

Winter is Coming. Charlie will have that bewildered lost look on the sideline just like at Louisville 

• Topic Count:  106
  • Content Count:  1,318
  • Days Won:  2

1 hour ago, footnfan1 said:

Historically speaking a USF team with a pulse will win the game. 

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  129
  • Content Count:  3,112
  • Days Won:  7

4 hours ago, footnfan1 said:

Frost is clearly resting players, probably because of fatigue and the schedule. I agree, scheduling AP, in hindsight may have been an error, but you do the best you have with the info at the time.

Frost got Killins 1 TD, then he sat. Starting TE, never played, resting him. I think at on one series, he had 6 O starters sitting. 

It is an odd day when you score 49, and feel like you did not deliver your best performance. Gata's would kill for 49 points and the QB having a QB rating of 189.1

Valid points, but unless you guys get up 28 on Temple in the first quarter, I suspect your players will have to play the full game.  Temple's defense has finally woken up and it's going to be tough sledding in the cold weather with the rain. I don't think they win, but they sure hang with you for three quarters. 

If Frost was resting players in the third quarter yesterday, that was a mistake. USF has been doing much of the same with the defensive starters and that is what has kept games close in the fourth quarter. That said, the talent gap between UCF and UConn was massive yesterday. There were so  many plays where UConn just didn't have the ability to take advantage where USF will be able to (assuming Sterlin Gilbert designs some better plays).