• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Oct 28 Houston Game Lots/Tailgate!

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  80
  • Content Count:  567
  • Days Won:  1

Ok, so the game is 3:45pm on Oct, 28.  What times to the lots open?  Where would I have to purchase the Lot parking passes?  How much should we expect to pay for a pickup truck to park in one of the Lots?  Anyone interested in allowing us (4) to join their Tailgate?  We will be bringing assorted libations and bbq goodies (to be cooked there) for the full tailgate experience!!!

Thanks

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  714

Lots open 5 hours prior to kickoff. So lots will open at 10:45am.

• Topic Count:  69
  • Content Count:  1,632
  • Days Won:  3

Not sure if you are new to the games or just new to parking in the stadium lots so I'm just going to throw this tip out there.  If you have ladies with you, be sure you know about the clear bag policy.  We had someone join us this past game and never even looked at the purse she was carrying.  Unfortunately she learned about the clear bag policy the hard way.  We felt pretty bad - especially because we always have extra clear USF bags for just that occasion.

Where can I purchase the official USF clear bags that can be brought into the stadium.  I personally don't drink anything but water, so what would be my best bet on making sure I'm Hydrated.... just buy water bottles inside the stadium, or can I bring my own arctic cup and just get ice and water there?

• Topic Count:  51
  • Content Count:  3,341
  • Days Won:  5

On 10/17/2017 at 8:39 AM, Bullumni said:

Where can I purchase the official USF clear bags that can be brought into the stadium.  I personally don't drink anything but water, so what would be my best bet on making sure I'm Hydrated.... just buy water bottles inside the stadium, or can I bring my own arctic cup and just get ice and water there?

Zip lock bag will work. Doesn't matter if its a car or truck Lot parking is 20.00. You cannot bring anything into the stadium like an empty or full cup. GO BULLS.

Marinating plenty of Wings, Chicken Legs, and will have Burgers as well!  Who wants to join our Tailgate or invite us to add to theirs?  Should be in the Lot sometime around Noon!  Don't want to be caught outside the stadium after kickoff!

What Lots do you think will be good for Tailgating and parking around 11:30/12  Does the traffic naturally direct you into the next available lot or is it when you drive in from a certain direction they corral you into the closest lot until it fills up?  What are your suggestions on which lot for a good tailgate experience? I assume all lots are $20 Cash per car?

Edited by Bullumni