• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Baker at it again

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  37
  • Content Count:  738
  • Days Won:  1

If there was a 4th Qtr, UCF probably drops 70 on 'em lol.  We'll get our shot, Baker doesn't affect us , CFB polls are the only ones that matter anyway.

Edited by BrownBullsFan

• Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  715

OcalaBull2: the exact comment I can't find. However, the "Free Fallin" comment in his last "AP Top 25" column should be considered tasteless. The fact that Tom Petty"s music being played that day was a celebration of his life work. The original article of his snide comment showed a picture of the crowded stadium and if I remember right, his comment about the crowd  sing along , was in the sidebar. I found the twitter video link from Joey Knight very moving. Having that many people showing there respect in such a moving way should be what is remembered. Tom Petty was not a Gator thing.....it was a Gainesville thing.

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

19 hours ago, OcalaBull2 said:

Will you please post where he made a comment about this 

http://www.tampabay.com/blogs/gators/my-ap-top-25-florida-gators-drop-out-ucf-and-miami-move-up/2340328

Florida tumbled off my ballot, again, after a home loss to not-very-good LSU. There's a chance the Gators start, uh, free fallin', from here - but I thought that after the Michigan loss, too. I also booted Louisville, Utah and West Virginia out of my top 25 to put in Michigan State, Stanford (again), Texas Tech and Georgia Tech.

• Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  2,322
  • Days Won:  2

12 minutes ago, JTrue said:

http://www.tampabay.com/blogs/gators/my-ap-top-25-florida-gators-drop-out-ucf-and-miami-move-up/2340328

Florida tumbled off my ballot, again, after a home loss to not-very-good LSU. There's a chance the Gators start, uh, free fallin', from here - but I thought that after the Michigan loss, too. I also booted Louisville, Utah and West Virginia out of my top 25 to put in Michigan State, Stanford (again), Texas Tech and Georgia Tech.

Ahh thank you.  Definitely a classless comment. Petty in Gainesville was the first concert I went to and it annoys me think Baker has any idea what he’s talking about. 

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

18 hours ago, Thebullsfan said:

I would just crap in a Pringles can and send it to him with a letter on the outside saying," Ever smelt bull crap before? Well, this is what we think of you and your poll."

A Pringles can? I can fill a Pringles can with a hard fart. If I’m going to crap in a container, it better be big enough to have handles on it.

• Topic Count:  209
  • Content Count:  2,785

57 minutes ago, JTrue said:

A Pringles can? I can fill a Pringles can with a hard fart. If I’m going to crap in a container, it better be big enough to have handles on it.

something like this?

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

2 hours ago, Who'sYourData? said:

What a sensitive group.  Who cares?  We beat them and it's all moot.

Good point...at this point I’ve just tuned these media hacks out. We control our own destiny (or as Marty McFly said our “density”).

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  20
  • Content Count:  194
  • Days Won:  0

18 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Good point...at this point I’ve just tuned these media hacks out. We control our own destiny (or as Marty McFly said our “density”).

that was George McFly bud.. lol

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

2 minutes ago, NYCbull said:

that was George McFly bud.. lol

Bam! Right! Ugh slap to my head!