• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

Can we complain about Booger and Joey?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,197
  • Days Won:  42

I will give Booger credit as he used to attend USF games while he was with the Bucs. But then again a lot more people used to go to the games back then. 

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

25 minutes ago, Oldsmobull said:

If Booger really liked USF football, the highest compliment he could probably get out of his mouth would be calling USF "a poor man's LSU".

He did say that our defense last night reminded him of the Bucs' defenses that he played on.

• Topic Count:  118
  • Content Count:  6,459
  • Days Won:  28

25 minutes ago, GaUSFBull said:

I never said everything that was said was wrong.  If the Gators had been in USF's shoes, you would have noticed a lot more than you did.  

I am a life long New Orleans Saints fan (spent my childhood in new Orleans before moving to Miami), Im pretty use to my teams taking verbal beatings lol Also, everybody hates the Gators, so Im use to the jabs, commentators making jokes. hell i remember we got in a fight with UM and the commentators made a comment about how we got beat up on and off the field. It's a part of the game. For those in the media that talk trash, the best revenge is simply proving them wrong. 

• Topic Count:  135
  • Content Count:  3,809
  • Days Won:  4

Thing that bugged me most about this broadcast was their mischaracterization of Q being a player who normally "wears his emotions on his sleeve"?  Huh?

They had film of Q outside his childhood home with his daughter that they played a short clip of.  Did they do a story on him during halftime?  (I missed it).

• Topic Count:  295
  • Content Count:  4,131
  • Days Won:  15

Joey said something very astute during the game.  We should root for all our conference mates to win all their games except the ones vs. us.  He rooted for Michigan while at OSU because it made OSU better. He understands victories = respect in sports.

Go Bulls!

• Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,197
  • Days Won:  42

51 minutes ago, Gatorbull325 said:

I am a life long New Orleans Saints fan (spent my childhood in new Orleans before moving to Miami), Im pretty use to my teams taking verbal beatings lol Also, everybody hates the Gators, so Im use to the jabs, commentators making jokes. hell i remember we got in a fight with UM and the commentators made a comment about how we got beat up on and off the field. It's a part of the game. For those in the media that talk trash, the best revenge is simply proving them wrong. 

Well said!

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756
  • Days Won:  25

1 hour ago, GaUSFBull said:

I never said everything that was said was wrong.  If the Gators had been in USF's shoes, you would have noticed a lot more than you did.  

I just hope when they are looking for their next coach they take the "offensive genius" from FAU or the UCiF coach.

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  1,215
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, Gatorbull325 said:

It's up to QF to prove him and the rest of the world wrong. I thought it was good constructive criticism. Joey was right, he will need to reach a point where he has to make certain throws. He was right about the penalties. He was correct about SDSU. They have better victories so far and if we are both undefeated, I also believe SDSU should get the nod over us. Im a fan but will not ignore reality. And hell I keep my goggles on.He was even encouraging Strong to make quinton throw the ball more to build his confidence. I thought he had great commentary that was fitting to how we was playing that night. 

We would wax SDSU. Stanford is awful.

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756
  • Days Won:  25

1 minute ago, IBulleve said:

We would wax SDSU. Stanford is awful.

I don't know about that they beat UC Davis and we all know what a powerhouse they are :rolleyes:

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  225
  • Days Won:  0

Eh, no complaints here. Then again, I didn't have to listen to it since I was at the game..... :icon_drink:

• Upvote 3