• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

Which one (or two) will the Bulls drop?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Content Count:  624
  • Days Won:  1

22 minutes ago, Bullrush33 said:

Was that naked bootleg game?

Yes that was with about 1 minute left. 3rd and goal for minus 11 yards. The (other) goal line fail occurred earlier in the game. 

Edited by SpikeBull
Spelling

• Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,195
  • Days Won:  42

1 minute ago, SpikeBull said:

Yes that was with about 1 minute left. 3rd and goal for minus 11 yards. The (other) goal line fail occurred earlier in he game. 

Voodoo5 play call by Leavitt ?

• Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,067
  • Days Won:  14

Ugh.  Don't like to think of a loss.  If I had to guess, I'd say true USF fashion would not be to lose to a good opponent, but play down to a bad one.   Also, there would have to be some irony.  I'd say UConn because they are not good and because the game would not have been played without the schedule changes that were done specifically to make the game possible.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

We will not lose a single game. The average margin of victory will be 17 points,  the 30 point streak will continue, the defensive backfield will finish in the top five in the nation for interceptions, the defense overall will finish 35th in the nation for points allowed, and there will be no more blocks on special teams. On Jan 2 CCS tells the AAC Champions to submit their ring sizes by the end of the day. 

Edited by NewEnglandBull
  • Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756
  • Days Won:  25

If we were going to drop a game it would have been during the install period which is pretty much over. Now the team and coaches know each other better so the likelihood is slim to none

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  2,508
  • Days Won:  21

39 minutes ago, Roaming Bull said:

If we were going to drop a game it would have been during the install period which is pretty much over. Now the team and coaches know each other better so the likelihood is slim to none

Exactly... now that they're comfortable with what is being asked of them and they know what they have to do, it's starting to look effortless.   Hustle plays look effortless... On defense we are swarming and disruptive... the offense to me has found it's groove.  The Oline is finally settled and the group has all kinds of chemistry.  After watching that game for a second time, I see the offensive line dominated for start to finish.  Get the WRs to cleanup the drops and I think the special teams got all of their goofs out of the way.  If someone was going to get them, it was going to be in the first 3 games.  Now... I honestly don't see anyone beating this team.  I think we have the best team in the state of Florida.  

• Like 1

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  1,340
  • Days Won:  2

4 hours ago, TheBullies said:

So I know I'll get flamed for this... but come on, we're Bulls fans. What will be the one or two disappointing loss(es) this season. If you don't want to call them, give me a "most likely" loss. I'm hoping for none, of course, but I'm trying to stay grounded.

You sir have no class! I'd use stronger language if I didn't think a moderator would remove my post.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,605
  • Content Count:  74,216
  • Days Won:  422

18 minutes ago, BullTime said:

You sir have no class! I'd use stronger language if I didn't think a moderator would remove my post.

We have an auto profanity filter so you may fire away. We''ll know what you mean .... Only posts that may be removed are the ones that try cutesy ways to go around the filter.

• Topic Count:  246
  • Content Count:  6,348
  • Days Won:  8

I looked thoroughly through the schedule. Unless a key player is injured, I really don't see any team remaining on the schedule that will beat us. 

The first team defense really hasn't given up anything. Maybe 1 or 2 drives. 

We started slowly against SJSU, but first game under a new coordinator, once we got rolling we put that game away by the end of the quarter. 

The offense put up the 2nd most yards in our history vs Illinois and the first team was out by the 4th quarter. 

No team left on our schedule has been impressive at all. 

This offense is as good or better than last year's with the defense we were hoping Strong would bring. 

• Topic Count:  417
  • Content Count:  9,672
  • Days Won:  8

Team still is having kicks blocked and dropping too many passes. So  that probably cost us a game. Strong had some meltdowns at Texas and lost games to less talented teams. Why do we think this won't happen at USF every once in a while?

Edited by Gismo
  • Upvote 1