• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

Club Seats for Houston & Tailgating

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  80
  • Content Count:  565
  • Days Won:  1

I am going to the Houston game and am bringing 3 to 4 people with me.  We are going to probably arrive at the stadium for Tailgating (Bringing the Grill, Wings to BBQ, Beer, & other assorted foods) around 10am about 2 hours before kickoff or earlier.  Would love to join another tailgate from this board if anyone would like to have us.  If you are inviting us to join, what lots are the best to park in?

Also was wondering how to purchase club seats for the game.  I think I have tried to click on the tickets link that takes me to ticket master website but those tickets all seem to be general admission.  I mean some are good seats, and I am leaning towards section 109 or 110 if I can't get club tickets for this game.

Can anyone give me the fan's perspective from club seats -vs- Section 109 or 110 (30/40/50 yard line) around rows 2 - 5?

I like to get plans solidified way before the game, so this is me preparing to buy ASAP.

Thanks for any help/advice posted here.

• Topic Count:  1,744
  • Content Count:  17,374
  • Days Won:  13

My advise is that you don't want to be too low in the 100 level. Sit atleast 10-15 rows up and it is easier to see the entire field.

Thanks for letting me know.  Any ideas if Club seats are better? or how to even get Club seats?

• Topic Count:  682
  • Content Count:  7,594
  • Days Won:  6

First off do you mean you want a club SEAT or club ACCESS.  Club access comes with most tickets between the 20's regardless of where the seat is.  Club seats (meaning the padded gray seats) are in the 200 level between the 20's.  If you choose to be in the 100 level (plastic red seats) I agree you want to be in the higher rows for the view.  GO BULLS!

Just wondering which would be better.  Section 211 (50 yard Line) Row B seats 1 - 4, or Section 110 (40 yard Line) Row K anywhere from seats 5 - 12.

The last time I was at a game in Tampa was when I went to school there at the Great Sombrero, a TB vs GB game, so I'm unfamiliar with the new stadium.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,605
  • Content Count:  74,216
  • Days Won:  422

1 hour ago, Bullumni said:

Just wondering which would be better.  Section 211 (50 yard Line) Row B seats 1 - 4, or Section 110 (40 yard Line) Row K anywhere from seats 5 - 12.

The last time I was at a game in Tampa was when I went to school there at the Great Sombrero, a TB vs GB game, so I'm unfamiliar with the new stadium.

All about personal preference. Some like to be as close as possible to the action, and bench. Personally, I'd go with the higher tix for better view of action on the field.

Thanks for all the advice from Trip, 79 Bull, and flsportsfan.  I bought the Section 211 tickets.  We should have a pretty nice view of all the action from there.  Now I am looking for a decent Tailgate to join or a few to visit.  We are willing to bring beer, Homemade BBQ Wings (no BBQ sauce as it will be my famous marinade and doesn't need BBQ or other sauces), Burgers, and other goodies.  So if there are any takers, board members, or just friendly folks who want to take me up on this offer....

Thanks again!!!

Bullumni, if I may ask though it's none of my business...

You joined this board in 2000, are a TBP donor and are an alum.  Your location is Central Florida so I must ask what has kept you away from attending games since RayJay was built?  Just curious.  GO BULLS!

I am about 2 hours north east of Tampa, and moved up here only 9 years ago.  Since I moved up here and at first working 3 consecutive jobs for other employers, I started several businesses, which have me working 7 days a week.  I usually have to really work at finding time to take off from running those businesses.  Now I am finding ways to take a day off here and there, and shift some responsibilities temporarily to some of my employees.  Sometimes when you have a goal, you work so hard to achieve it, you find that you miss out on some things.  I have now vowed to go to at least one, and maybe 2 games a year starting this year.

33 minutes ago, Bullumni said:

I am about 2 hours north east of Tampa, and moved up here only 9 years ago.  Since I moved up here and at first working 3 consecutive jobs for other employers, I started several businesses, which have me working 7 days a week.  I usually have to really work at finding time to take off from running those businesses.  Now I am finding ways to take a day off here and there, and shift some responsibilities temporarily to some of my employees.  Sometimes when you have a goal, you work so hard to achieve it, you find that you miss out on some things.  I have now vowed to go to at least one, and maybe 2 games a year starting this year.

Interesting, thanks much!  Glad you'll be in the stands for a couple games.  GO BULLS!