• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

ECU's "Scholarhip" Offers

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  365
  • Content Count:  6,466
  • Days Won:  35

1 hour ago, Bourbon Bull said:

You mean like expecting to go undefeated in a season?  We may have some of those.  

Expecting and thinking it is a possibility are two different things.  I think we have a substantially greater chance than we ever have had before and are one of a few teams in the nation that could do so. 

• Topic Count:  60
  • Content Count:  4,074
  • Days Won:  2

5 hours ago, Paisa el Toro said:

I'd love an overzealous fan base. :ph34r:

Point taken.  By stating they have an overzealous fan base, I am not talking about them being positive or excited about their program. They do have that.   What I am referring to is the fact that they tend to be quite negative towards other programs which includes an over the top hatred of USF. 

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  2,610
  • Days Won:  3

Well it's cause ECU rhymes with...

wait, what does ECU rhyme with again? 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,609
  • Content Count:  74,476
  • Days Won:  422

Pretty much everybody who publishes anything has errors like this at one time or another ..... which it is ridiculous when USF does it and people go ape****. It's a non-story ...

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,671
  • Days Won:  108

17 hours ago, BullyPulpit said:

Expecting and thinking it is a possibility are two different things.  I think we have a substantially greater chance than we ever have had before and are one of a few teams in the nation that could do so. 

I would think that the people on the board that are expecting us to lose 0 games are overzealous. I don't care what the schedule looks like.  Too many moving parts to a season.  Anything is possible and I'd love to see it but I guarantee you there are people on here that will be pezzzzed off when we lose our first game.  

• Topic Count:  60
  • Content Count:  4,074
  • Days Won:  2

7 minutes ago, Bourbon Bull said:

I would think that the people on the board that are expecting us to lose 0 games are overzealous. I don't care what the schedule looks like.  Too many moving parts to a season.  Anything is possible and I'd love to see it but I guarantee you there are people on here that will be pezzzzed off when we lose our first game.  

I have to concur.  The defense is going to have to be vastly improved.  It is asking a lot to expect the offense score over 30 points every game.  

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  480
  • Days Won:  0

On 8/3/2017 at 11:56 PM, Mission9 said:

Point taken.  By stating they have an overzealous fan base, I am not talking about them being positive or excited about their program. They do have that.   What I am referring to is the fact that they tend to be quite negative towards other programs which includes an over the top hatred of USF. 

I'm not saying there haven't been trolls from ECU fans-they exist for almost every school, but by and large USF is not on their radar except one week a year in the fall...maybe in baseball circles from time to time as well.

That's an egregious spelling error for sure, but those are the coolest scholly offers I have ever seen.  I think any mid major talent would be excited to open something like that.  

• Upvote 1