• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

• Topic Count:  2,324
  • Content Count:  21,234
  • Days Won:  10

Yep, good for Orlando.

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  2,610
  • Days Won:  3

Orlando sucks

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

39 minutes ago, Ionbull said:

Orlando sucks

In so, so, many ways....

• Topic Count:  106
  • Content Count:  1,318
  • Days Won:  2

As a semi-supporter of Orlando City Soccer it makes me happy to have a Bull on the squad.

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  337
  • Days Won:  0

I'm really happy for Dom and all the success he's had over the past few years. It's great to see one of our own accomplish so much in their prospective sport. I was bummed Arena didn't give him minutes when the USMNT was here. I will never root for OC because it's Rowdies all day. Let's get Rowdies to MLS so Dom can come back to where he really belongs.

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

1 hour ago, bullfan04 said:

I'm really happy for Dom and all the success he's had over the past few years. It's great to see one of our own accomplish so much in their prospective sport. I was bummed Arena didn't give him minutes when the USMNT was here. I will never root for OC because it's Rowdies all day. Let's get Rowdies to MLS so Dom can come back to where he really belongs.

I grew up a Rowdies fan, went to most of the games.  I now live in Orlando and I am an Orlando City STH.  OCSC is a top notch organization and the energy is incredible.  I make no apologies.

I would love to see the Rowdies in the MLS and would root for them as a second team.  But Orlando City is my #1 team, as much as it irratates Orlando City fans that I hate UCF with a passion.

All that said, Dom Dwyer is an amazing story and USF has been a part of that story.  Once a Bull, always a Bull!  :GoBulls:

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  337
  • Days Won:  0

2 hours ago, Who'sYourData? said:

I grew up a Rowdies fan, went to most of the games.  I now live in Orlando and I am an Orlando City STH.  OCSC is a top notch organization and the energy is incredible.  I make no apologies.

I would love to see the Rowdies in the MLS and would root for them as a second team.  But Orlando City is my #1 team, as much as it irratates Orlando City fans that I hate UCF with a passion.

All that said, Dom Dwyer is an amazing story and USF has been a part of that story.  Once a Bull, always a Bull!  :GoBulls:

I think it's fantastic you are supporting city and the atmosphere is incredible there. I've been to a few matches when they were at camping world and it's was great except  during the national anthem. 

You live in Orlando so that makes total sense, but as a Hillsborough resident and soccer fan it drives me nuts when I see OC stickers because we have the Rowdies. With better support we could get into MLS. What a rivalry that would be!! 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

3 hours ago, bullfan04 said:

I think it's fantastic you are supporting city and the atmosphere is incredible there. I've been to a few matches when they were at camping world and it's was great except  during the national anthem. 

You live in Orlando so that makes total sense, but as a Hillsborough resident and soccer fan it drives me nuts when I see OC stickers because we have the Rowdies. With better support we could get into MLS. What a rivalry that would be!! 

LOL.  No doubt if I still lived in the Tampa/St Pete area I would still be a huge Rowdies fan and hate City.  But the atmosphere they have created here rivals that early energy of the Rowdies in the 70s, even if back then no one really understood what was happening on the field.  

Just one quick example.  While announcing team lineups, the stadium announcer noticed that the crowd was yelling each players last name as he was announcing it.  So he stopped giving the last name, and just pauses so the crowd can make the announcement.  There is only one thing that makes me nauseaus and that is the sining of The National Anthem when some of the crowd yells "Knight!".  Not only do I hate the Knights, but I think it cheapens the playing of the song.  Other than that, it's all good.  

• Upvote 1