• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

NEW OFFER: JOHNNIE BROWN

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  22
  • Days Won:  0

Georgia and South Florida, respectively, kicked things into gear this morning by dishing out the initial offers to Johnnie Brown, who recently relocated across town to Tampa (Fla.) Middleton.

Brown, who measures in at a compact 6-foot-2, 245 pounds, is just a freshman with additional offers expected to pour in over the next year.

"It feels like a relief," Brown said. "Now, I can work even harder to get to the next level so I can be able to make it to college."

This morning's offer from coach Charlie Strong and USF provides Brown with the opportunity to stay put in Hillsborough County for college.

"Oh, man, the Bulls, I can't even explain the love I have for them," Brown said. "They have great coaches and great students from what I've heard from Bentlee (Sanders).

"He said it makes you feel like you moved away from everything, and that they help you focus."

Brown, a national recruit who will eventually be tagged with four stars on Scout, has no visits scheduled at this time.

Very excited for him. I coached him in 2015 and he help lead our team to the Super Bowl.

Hes a 2020 kid and while hes listed as a DT he has the athleticism  to play RB, FB, and TE. On defense He could DT, DE, or MLB.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  347
  • Content Count:  1,867

Thanks for the heads-up!

• Like 1

a few more kids to key an eye on:

Jalil Core- all star level RB and LB. Great player, great kid, and is a heart of the team type of attitude. SB winner the last 3 years. Armwood will have him playing DB.

jalil core.jpg

Tech will be a team to watch in Hillsborough County in 2 Yrs.

X.Freeman and Tino Hunt at RB. Both are neither has elite level speed. Freeman is a bruiser and Hunt is very smooth. Both are a load to bring down.

Tyrese Hall. Played DE and TE for us. Played TE for Tech last year, but they moved him to WR now. Good Size (6-1  160) with a frame to get bigger. Not a blazer, but has sure hands.

Leejay Johnson- small player, but fast/quick and strong for his size. I can see him in the slot in the future.

Bobby Moore- Might be the most gifted player Ive coached. Played QB, WR,and DB. Hes a future 4-5 Star WR/DB. I coached D. Green (UF Commit)  from 2010-2012 and more has an higher ceiling.

• 1 month later...