• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF Love in Virginia Beach

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

I'm in a restaurant in Virginia Beach, rocking my UA USF tee and all of a sudden I get a, "Go Bulls!"

• Upvote 4

• Topic Count:  295
  • Content Count:  4,131
  • Days Won:  15

Great!

I was on the PA Turnpike this week and a car rolls up next tme, honks the horn and throws up his horns.  Always great to see.

I'll be in VA Beach over the weekend for a little r and r.  We'll see if I get a Go Bulls!

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  2,610
  • Days Won:  3

Shoot last year i was in Cooperstown for the hall of fame induction and got a go bulls from an older couple who was there too. Turns out they were also season ticket holders. 

• Topic Count:  32
  • Content Count:  580
  • Days Won:  0

My wife and I were visiting Hollywood a few years ago and was chosen to meet Craig Ferguson at the end of his show.  A USF professor was on the show earlier talking about Shark Week.  I mentioned to Craig Ferguson that I'm an alumni of USF and a man shouts from the audience, "Go Bulls!"  I yelled "Go Bulls!" back to him and was very proud (and surprised) that another alumni was in the audience...

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

38 minutes ago, LrdNorman said:

My wife and I were visiting Hollywood a few years ago and was chosen to meet Craig Ferguson at the end of his show.  A USF professor was on the show earlier talking about Shark Week.  I mentioned to Craig Ferguson that I'm an alumni of USF and a man shouts from the audience, "Go Bulls!"  I yelled "Go Bulls!" back to him and was very proud (and surprised) that another alumni was in the audience...

Very cool. Just glad no one yelled out "Go Dons!!" in Cali. We're movin up...

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  393
  • Days Won:  0

I was recently at Pittsburgh airport wearing a green USF t-shirt. As i walked around the airport, a guy shouted "Go Bulls." In 1974 when I graduated from South Florida, very few people outside of Florida knew of our school. It's awesome that USF is so well known now all around the country!  That's what college sports does for a university.

• Upvote 3

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  2,610
  • Days Won:  3

23 minutes ago, CoralSpringsBull said:

I was recently at Pittsburgh airport wearing a green USF t-shirt. As i walked around the airport, a guy shouted "Go Bulls." In 1974 when I graduated from South Florida, very few people outside of Florida knew of our school. It's awesome that USF is so well known now all around the country!  That's what college sports does for a university.

That's great. I've gotten in the habit to have at least one day if I'm on vacation or working in another city to sport the USF bulls gear. I figure at the very least it gets the brand out there if anyone is paying attention. Generally will get some acknowledgement either way. 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  1,031
  • Content Count:  7,493
  • Days Won:  10

A lovely flight attendant gave me a shout-out from Charlotte to Augusta.  She was a psychology major who preferred to travel.  Got a few extra bottles of Woodford Reserve, too!

• Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,325
  • Days Won:  43

23 hours ago, Bausfkid said:

Great!

I was on the PA Turnpike this week and a car rolls up next tme, honks the horn and throws up his horns.  Always great to see.

I'll be in VA Beach over the weekend for a little r and r.  We'll see if I get a Go Bulls!

Could of been a Texas Longhorn fan too. I notice that USF has gained a lot of Longhorn fans over the hiring of Coach Strong. 

• Topic Count:  571
  • Content Count:  2,816
  • Days Won:  15

I drive around a lot and I get the one horn-Bull sign thrown at me all the time.