• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF Football player Ladarrius Jackson arrested...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  88
  • Content Count:  3,462
  • Days Won:  6

9 hours ago, Bull Dozer said:

Respect Women is one of Strong's core values for his program.  We saw what happened when Childs violated a couple of those core values a few weeks back (No drugs, no guns/weapons)....

Image result for charlie strong core values

Thats Urbans sign 

Charlies UL version

BM-pbLkCIAA28gK.jpg:largeSay what you will about Charlie, and I am not a huge fan, but he sheds bad individuals like a mutha. 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,609
  • Content Count:  74,476
  • Days Won:  422

12 hours ago, JTrue said:

Because a 4* DE transferred in?

1 hour ago, Who'sYourData? said:

I haven't read the rest of the thread, but CCS doesn't play that game.  It should be obvious after he kicked or ran off a large chunk of the Texas program he inherited.  He doesn't kick players off because of depth or lack of it.  He kicks them off when they do something they know they should not do.

Period.

Just to clarify, JT's post was the second one in a thread that was merged with this one. The thread title was something ambiguous like "Bad morning for USF football" and here was the original post of that thread:

12 hours ago, Bull Daly said:

Coach Strong must be pissed

The transfer in was the only other usf football thread at the time ...

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  5,431
  • Days Won:  16

We really should let due process work it's way out, and I'm hoping he's not guilty of the charges...because I hate that people go thru this (perps & victims).

To those saying he's gone if he did it, not saying it's the same thing, but Chris Dunkley apparently beat the crap out of his girlfriend, and was eventually reinstated.

But I think Strong has less tolerance than the last 2 coaches (not an insult to them...it's a relative term).

Hate to lose a DE, but I don't think he was very productive in 2016.  Time for others to step up and take his reps.

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  8,159
  • Days Won:  8

14 hours ago, Apis Bull said:

Off topic, but I hate that term.  One is not, "innocent" until proven guilty.  You're either guilty or you're not.  The actual term is, "presumed innocent until proven guilty".

/rant

Off topic, but I hate the term rant.  One cannot rant in text form on a message board in four short semi-sentences.  You either really rant or you don't.  The actual term is "fastidious quibble."

/innocent   ;) 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

5 hours ago, Ionbull said:

I think folks are blowing that part out of proportion. Just like they tried to make it s story when JW showed up to the spring game last year supporting him in a bulls shirt.

That IS a story.  The franchise QB of the local NFL team showing up at a spring game for a local school in said school's colors is absolutely noteworthy.

A mention of JW in the manner it was done with the Jackson arrest article seems out of place and irrelevant.  

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

7 hours ago, NCBull said:

Off topic, but I hate the term rant.  One cannot rant in text form on a message board in four short semi-sentences.  You either really rant or you don't.  The actual term is "fastidious quibble."

/innocent   ;) 

Touche', However, you did hear my ranting as I typed that.  :D

• Upvote 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,729
  • Content Count:  37,556
  • Days Won:  29

Respect EVERYONE

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,671
  • Days Won:  108

15 hours ago, NCBull said:

/innocent   ;) 

Did Trip hack your account?  

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,609
  • Content Count:  74,476
  • Days Won:  422

15 hours ago, NCBull said:

/innocent   ;) 

3 minutes ago, Bourbon Bull said:

Did Trip hack your account?  

Trip would never use the word "fastidious" on a message board ...

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  76
  • Content Count:  6,712
  • Days Won:  17

20 hours ago, Brad said:

Any crustaceans missing from Publix?

Currently checking crustacean inventory...