• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

USF Football player Ladarrius Jackson arrested...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

It's really not hard--you just never, never, never get physical in a relationship, and that of course goes both ways. Not smart for sure.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  1,207
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

3 hours ago, GaUSFBull said:

I saw this written in the Times article as well, and I have no idea why that is interesting, or what relevance it has to anything.

Perhaps, they mentioned it because if not for Winston he might not be at USF:.

"It is widely believed Winston encouraged Jackson to sign with USF, the first four-year program to offer him a scholarship."

http://www.tampabay.com/blogs/bulls/no-bull-winston-wears-green-and-gold-at-usf-spring-game/2273549

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

8 minutes ago, Mama_Bull said:

Perhaps, they mentioned it because if not for Winston he might not be at USF:.

That's all well and good, and certainly nice of Jameis to encourage him to say yes to his only option, but still not sure what the friendship has to do with Jackson getting arrested ... unless they want to liken Jackson's case to Winston's at FSU.  If they were going to do that, they might as well come out and say it.  

Not saying that's happening, but not sure of any other reason why it would be mentioned.  Either way, it's a cheap shot of BS.

Edited by GaUSFBull
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  118
  • Content Count:  6,459
  • Days Won:  28

He has not been kicked off the team yet. Charlie is waiting for more details. We don't know if this is a disgruntled ex-girlfriend or a true victim.  As for Hassan Child, whether he was guilty or not, he broke the gun rule period. I also don't think Charlie's  gun rule applies to defending your home, but more so carrying it out of your house and being stupid with the gun.  

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

8 minutes ago, Gatorbull325 said:

He has not been kicked off the team yet. Charlie is waiting for more details. We don't know if this is a disgruntled ex-girlfriend or a true victim.  As for Hassan Child, whether he was guilty or not, he broke the gun rule period. I also don't think Charlie's  gun rule applies to defending your home, but more so carrying it out of your house and being stupid with the gun.  

So you can have a gun as long as you're not stupid with it? I don't think that's a CCS rule, that's called "the law."

• Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  721
  • Content Count:  6,753
  • Days Won:  19

If he's guilty, lock him up. If he's innocent, get him back on the field. If he's truly friends with the ****** from FSU, he should be knowledgable enough to not have put himself in this situation. Hoping he's innocent... one Winston in Tampa is enough.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

10 hours ago, JTrue said:

Because a 4* DE transferred in?

I haven't read the rest of the thread, but CCS doesn't play that game.  It should be obvious after he kicked or ran off a large chunk of the Texas program he inherited.  He doesn't kick players off because of depth or lack of it.  He kicks them off when they do something they know they should not do.

Period.

• Topic Count:  1,207
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

4 hours ago, GaUSFBull said:

That's all well and good, and certainly nice of Jameis to encourage him to say yes to his only option, but still not sure what the friendship has to do with Jackson getting arrested ... unless they want to liken Jackson's case to Winston's at FSU.  If they were going to do that, they might as well come out and say it.  

Not saying that's happening, but not sure of any other reason why it would be mentioned.  Either way, it's a cheap shot of BS.

FWIW, this is what JK said:

Joey Knight Retweeted Roshan Ross Patel

We provide the information (even USF's media guide points out how close Jackson and Winston are). Readers decide if it's relevant.

Joey Knight added,

Roshan Ross Patel @BuccaneerRoss
    Replying to @BuccaneerRoss @TBTimes_Bulls
    Crickets... I respect your work.l but you guys can be better at your journalism of Winston than just constantly dragging his name.

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  2,610
  • Days Won:  3

46 minutes ago, Mama_Bull said:

FWIW, this is what JK said:

Joey Knight Retweeted Roshan Ross Patel

We provide the information (even USF's media guide points out how close Jackson and Winston are). Readers decide if it's relevant.

Joey Knight added,

Roshan Ross Patel @BuccaneerRoss
    Replying to @BuccaneerRoss @TBTimes_Bulls
    Crickets... I respect your work.l but you guys can be better at your journalism of Winston than just constantly dragging his name.

I think folks are blowing that part out of proportion. Just like they tried to make it s story when JW showed up to the spring game last year supporting him in a bulls shirt.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,325
  • Content Count:  96,791
  • Days Won:  468

Any crustaceans missing from Publix?