• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Tulsa now a Thursday Game

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  63
  • Content Count:  2,353
  • Days Won:  8

1 hour ago, Bull Dozer said:

YESSSSSSS!!!!!!!!  

+1, but only if the crate is continuously Rutgers

Better yet, USF should take the last Girls of Pitt thread and show that on the Jumbotron as the halftime entertainment 

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  2,610
  • Days Won:  3

I've come to the conclusion the people that complain will only show up to a Saturday Night game that's not too early (because kids sports leagues) and not too late (because kids can't stay up late) against a nationally ranked opponent with major name recognition on national TV and a win is guaranteed. 

It's one thing to say one of these factors is an inconvenience, and o understand that other factors are involved and that's great. But last year I literally talked to the same person who wouldn't come to a Saturday Noon game because it's too hot, a Friday Night game because it's too late for the kids or a Saturday afternoon game because of the team.

Edited by Ionbull
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  3,233
  • Days Won:  8

1 minute ago, Ionbull said:

I've come to the conclusion the people that complain will only show up to a Saturday Night game that's not too early (because kids sports leagues) and not too late (because kids can't stay up late) against a nationally ranked opponent with major name recognition on national TV and a win is guaranteed. 

You forgot, free tickets and parking. :facepalm:

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  2,508
  • Days Won:  21

15 minutes ago, Ionbull said:

It's one thing to say one of these factors is an inconvenience, and o understand that other factors are involved and that's great. But last year I literally talked to the same person who wouldn't come to a Saturday Noon game because it's too hot, a Friday Night game because it's too late for the kids or a Saturday afternoon game because of the team.

yup

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,609
  • Content Count:  74,463
  • Days Won:  422

37 minutes ago, Ionbull said:

Every program has fans like that, but also have enough other fans to more than offsetthem . We're not at that point yet and it's one of the obstacles facing the program .....

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

39 minutes ago, Ionbull said:

I hear you man. My 3 year old is always ******** about the heat, or he's falling asleep before halftime, or falling asleep the next day in school. Selfish little bastard.

• Upvote 2

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,331
  • Content Count:  96,971
  • Days Won:  469

12 hours ago, BDYZR said:

So we don't want Saturday day games because it's too hot and we don't want week night games because it's too inconvenient and we want more butts in the seats because it's embarrassing to see empty seats.

So what your saying is we have a diversity of opinion. That's pretty normal. 

• Topic Count:  488
  • Content Count:  12,454
  • Days Won:  25

9 hours ago, Brad said:

So what your saying is we have a diversity of opinion. That's pretty normal. 

You should be in government.

• Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

17 hours ago, Triple B said:

Every program has fans like that, but also have enough other fans to more than offsetthem . We're not at that point yet and it's one of the obstacles facing the program .....

Winner, winner. 

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,331
  • Content Count:  96,971
  • Days Won:  469

3 hours ago, BDYZR said:

You should be in government.

Coming from a man in the business of facts, I'll take that as a semi-compliment.