• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

Mack to Bucs in second round?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  60
  • Days Won:  0

4 hours ago, GaUSFBull said:

Lol, because of Jameis?  The first QB to throw for 4K yards in his first two seasons?  

He and Javien Elliott are the only Noles on the roster, I believe.

If that drives you away from the Bucs, you won't be missed.  

The Aguayo pick really drove me mad. And throughout the year, it only proved to be stupider and stupider. Good franchises draft smarter than the bucs have in the last 10 years

• Upvote 2

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,605
  • Content Count:  74,216
  • Days Won:  422

1 hour ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Why would anyone care where a college player played? Its irrelevant as they don't play college ball anymore. It's the NFL, if they contribute to your team that's all that matters. If a UCF players scores a winning TD for my team I think I will go ahead and chear. 

Learned that lesson Year 1 with the Bucs ... of course, it would have been a lot easier lesson if SOS had actually won a game. 

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

2 hours ago, Vinsanity8404 said:

The Aguayo pick really drove me mad. And throughout the year, it only proved to be stupider and stupider. Good franchises draft smarter than the bucs have in the last 10 years

I admire Jason Licht for his ballsy drafts.  He's gotten most of his picks right, including the first four picks of 2015, 4 starters their rookie years.  He's had a bit of a rough go with free agents, but he at least admits mistakes.

And many Buc fans make the mistake of blaming Licht for Lovie Smith, when actually Lovie Smith was hired before Licht.

A GM is going to get a few wrong here and there.  Overall, he's putting the Bucs in position to be successful and they are definitely trending upward.

• Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

3 hours ago, BullsBoltsJagsRays said:

Try being a Jags fan.  Riddled with FSU players and a UCF Douche under center.  

You're a fan of all the other Tampa sports.  Why not just drop the odd duck out and jump on the Bucs bandwagon?  

• Topic Count:  365
  • Content Count:  6,466
  • Days Won:  35

4 hours ago, Vinsanity8404 said:

I understand that he under-performed, but he did get better as the season progressed. In the last 8 weeks of the season he was 15/19, with one of those being a blocked FG, so he was 15/18 on actual attempts, for a 83.333% conversion rate, still not stellar, but much better than his first 8 games (7/12, 58.333%). Additionally, he was a perfect 17/17 on extra point conversions the final 8 weeks of the season. 

I'm not saying he is going to be great, or even that he is going to make the team this season, but he did improve as the 2016 season progressed. 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  581
  • Content Count:  22,612
  • Days Won:  108

8 hours ago, jasonb56 said:

JPP is coming back to Tampa Oct 1st... hopefully trying to stuff Mack :-)

So, coincidentally, we (USF) are playing at ECU the day before that game, same as the last time the Giants came to town.  Had to miss that Giants/Bucs game and will probably miss this one.  As a Giants fan that really stinks since I've only seen them in person once - at an Iggles game when I lived in So. Jersey.

Edited by Bourbon Bull

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

If the Bucs draft a running back in the second round it better be Cook. 3rd round or later it better be Mack. 

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

8 hours ago, DELdaBull said:

If the Bucs draft a running back in the second round it better be Cook. 3rd round or later it better be Mack. 

Cook won't be available in the 2nd round

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  262
  • Days Won:  2

On 4/21/2017 at 1:25 PM, GaUSFBull said:

You're a fan of all the other Tampa sports.  Why not just drop the odd duck out and jump on the Bucs bandwagon?  

Just can't erase the memories of Brunell to Smith and Freddy Taylor, even with ten years of suck.