• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  1,828
  • Days Won:  12

26 minutes ago, Triple B said:

This is why the second WOI4 trophy is worthless. The Kanigits got 6 pts for Men's Tennis this year, us 0.

The USF men's tennis team defeated rival UCF, 4-1, in the American Athletic Conference Championships.

View the full article

Huh, had no idea that there was a site and all until I started digging for more info about your post.

http://www.war-on-i4.com/

Not sure I follow your point though, so we should not have lost 6 points to them?  How exactly did we lose the other 14, geesh!

• Topic Count:  66
  • Content Count:  4,777
  • Days Won:  6

AAC Championship is obviously better than any silly rivalry trophy UCiF roped us into. 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,509
  • Days Won:  422

25 minutes ago, ArmyBull said:

Not sure I follow your point though, so we should not have lost 6 points to them?  How exactly did we lose the other 14, geesh!

They got the 6 for the trophy because they beat us in the only reg season match up, but we got nothing for beating them when it really counted and won the conf championship. Here's the points breakdown .....

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  2,610
  • Days Won:  3

4 hours ago, Triple B said:

They got the 6 for the trophy because they beat us in the only reg season match up, but we got nothing for beating them when it really counted and won the conf championship. Here's the points breakdown .....

Yes they only award points for head to head regular season match ups, higher ranking in track and field events and also the men's and women's golf championships. Actual team success, postseason success and conference championships do not matter to the equation, which they shouldn't. It's just not a way to judge departmental success as a whole, like some fans are judging it as, just head to head success. 

• Upvote 1