• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF men's hoops roster evolving

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,609
  • Content Count:  74,460
  • Days Won:  422

14 minutes ago, Ionbull said:

since most of last year's roster is gone, and a whole slough of new guys are in; literally anything is possible.

Was kind of my feeling going into last season. I'll breathe a little easier when I look across the court and see all 9 of those shiny new faces sitting there ... Even if everything goes perfect into the season, we've still only got 6 1/2 players with experience at this level. Hopefully we'll see an ooc sched similar to last year that's not very daunting.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  2,508
  • Days Won:  21

5 hours ago, Triple B said:

Was kind of my feeling going into last season. I'll breathe a little easier when I look across the court and see all 9 of those shiny new faces sitting there ... Even if everything goes perfect into the season, we've still only got 6 1/2 players with experience at this level. Hopefully we'll see an ooc sched similar to last year that's not very daunting.

I'm with you guys on this.  I Bullieve anything is possible.  I'm actually excited to see USF basketball again! :GoBulls:

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,207
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

Everybody is now official!

COACH GREGORY COMPLETES FIRST SIGNING CLASS
May 24, 2017

“I'm very happy to have Terrence, Payton and Stephan join our program,” said Gregory. “They are true student-athletes, who have graduated and earned their degrees in four years. They have had tremendous personal and collective success as players, winning championships and competing in postseason tournaments. Now, they are ready to make a positive impact here at USF and provide some important veteran stability. With all the opportunities they had in the recruiting process, their enthusiasm and desire to be a part of our new era at USF was both inspiring and refreshing.”

Class of 2017 Signees

Name                            Pos.    Ht.    Wt.     Cl.-Exp.  Hometown [High School/Previous School]

Payton Banks               F          6-6    223    Gr.-TR    Orange, Calif. [Penn State]

Justin Brown                 G/F      6-6    210    Fr.-HS    Birmingham, Ala. [Hargrave Military Academy (Va.)]

David Collins                 G         6-3    200    Fr.-HS    Youngstown, Ohio [First Love Christian Academy (Pa.)]

Stephan Jiggetts           G         6-1    195    Gr.-TR    Forestville, Md. [Fairleigh Dickinson]

TJ Lang*                       G         6-7    210    Sr.-TR    Mobile, Ala. [Auburn]

Laquincy Rideau*         G         6-1    210    Jr.-TR     West Palm Beach, Fla. [Gardner-Webb]

Terrence Samuel          G         6-3    208    Gr.-TR    Brooklyn, N.Y. [Penn State]

Nikola Scekic                C         7-2    250    Jr.-TR     Belgrade, Serbia [Hutchinson CC (Kan.)]

Alexis Yetna                  F          6-8    220    Fr.-HS    Baltimore, Md. [Putnam Science Academy (Conn.)]

*Sitting out the 2017-18 season due to NCAA Transfer Rules*

http://www.gousfbulls.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=7700&ATCLID=211603700