• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

San Jose State Time

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Content Count:  4,777
  • Days Won:  6

3 minutes ago, charsibb said:

There's actually a very large group down in LA proper. Met a bunch of them when I came through in 2009 and again last year for the FSU game in Hollywood

I'm in T.O. as much as I'm in Ventura city. Encino's even closer than Calibull. I don't know the area, but how about something near the 101+405 interchange?

Any good place for a watch party in the Sherman Oaks Galleria, for example?

I put together a small gathering of Valley Bulls fans to watch Mike Whites first start against Houston at the BWW in the Galleria as I was working at Lucky Strikes corporate office across the street at the time. I'd recommend Blue Dog Tavern just down the street as they have a great beer selection and some of the best burgers in the LA area. Not sure if they're still doing it but during happy hour you used to get free fries or bottle caps(deep fried jalapeños) with a beer order. 

Edited by 206BULL

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

1 hour ago, 206BULL said:

I put together a small gathering of Valley Bulls fans to watch Mike Whites first start against Houston at the BWW in the Galleria as I was working at Lucky Strikes corporate office across the street at the time. I'd recommend Blue Dog Tavern just down the street as they have a great beer selection and some of the best burgers in the LA area. Not sure if they're still doing it but during happy hour you used to get free fries or bottle caps(deep fried jalapeños) with a beer order. 

Works for me, here's the link. I'll start a new thread for it when we get closer to the Baseball playoffs.

https://goo.gl/maps/fXwBDQEkjpK2

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  2,508
  • Days Won:  21

2 hours ago, 206BULL said:

went to a watch party at the BWW in Hollywood when we played Maryland 2 years ago. 

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  2,610
  • Days Won:  3

Just a Bulls fan in North Tampa....

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

2 hours ago, Ionbull said:

Just a Bulls fan in North Tampa....

So, you coming out for a baseball watch party, or what???

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  2,881
  • Days Won:  33

On 4/18/2017 at 3:56 PM, charsibb said:

I'm thinking of buying one, and donating the RJS games to the Boys-n-Girls Clubs.

This is a thing, yes?

We have a donation program for Seats For Soldiers. All seat purchased for that program will be used each game and donated to both active and retired servicewomen and servicemen.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756
  • Days Won:  25

the best Cuban place in town just closed https://m.yelp.com/biz/los-cubanos-restaurant-san-jose-3 The other place Habana Cuba on Race St is trash, so fly out with sandwiches in hand, or try tortas.

Also, if you have time you can take a nice drive from 17 to Santa Cruz then up 1 to half moon bay to 92 back over to San Mateo (101). It's a nice drive, with some cool parks.