• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF Football to be in ESPN Spring Football feature 4/8

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  96,987
  • Days Won:  469

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  2,610
  • Days Won:  3

Whoa this is cool. Don't they do a "spring road trip" and travel to various programs through the practice season? Is this part of that? 

I mean, the positive press alone has been insane. I'm not sure if it would've still been there with CWT at the helm or not but can't hate it.

Edited by Ionbull

• Content Count:  863
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, Ionbull said:

Whoa this is cool. Don't they do a "spring road trip" and travel to various programs through the practice season? Is this part of that? 

I mean, the positive press alone has been insane. I'm not sure if it would've still been there with CWT at the helm or not but can't hate it.

I'd say so, but maybe not as pressing. USF is a trendy G5 to talk about now with the 11 wins and QF being widely considered an elite QB. 

Strong provides an "elite" edge that makes us more worthy to talk about. He's a coach with some pedigree. 

• Upvote 2

• Content Count:  2,610
  • Days Won:  3

13 minutes ago, Breedwell said:

I'd say so, but maybe not as pressing. USF is a trendy G5 to talk about now with the 11 wins and QF being widely considered an elite QB. 

Strong provides an "elite" edge that makes us more worthy to talk about. He's a coach with some pedigree. 

Yeah USF is the sexy pick right now, but even the trendy G5 didn't get the ESPN attention. CWT in the summer was interviewed on ESPN, but that wasn't "visiting campus and talking about the team." In hoping Strong can be that coach to push the program to the next level. I'm looking very closesly in Gainesville, though. If Mac gets canned and Strong has a great year he will be the first to get a call. 

Granted, it's tough to fire a coach after back-to-back division wins; unless they lose to FSU again and that's a deal breaker.

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

Can't watch it live :(

Somebody please tape this. Thanks!