• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Spring Practice

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  411
  • Content Count:  5,591
  • Days Won:  3

Quick scroll through Collin Sherwin's twitter has me excited. 

So if practice is any indication, #FlowersForHeisman needs to be a thing all year long.

Been coming to USF Football practices since 2002. The most depth of talent & competition I've ever seen out here. Really impressive.

Edited by theman123
  • Upvote 4

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

It's good to see that he's on the other side of the coin.  Just a few short years ago, he wanted to cancel the season after the spring game.  

• Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

48 minutes ago, GaUSFBull said:

It's good to see that he's on the other side of the coin.  Just a few short years ago, he wanted to cancel the season after the spring game.  

Yup, he was also convinced that Flowers would never be a good QB because of one vine he posted to twitter.  Collin is a die hard USF guy, a great source for the inside workings of the athletic department,  but has definitely never been a guy a look to for good football analysis.  He ended up being right about his whole #TheNextCoachWillWinImmediately but just not in the way he predicted.......

• Topic Count:  66
  • Content Count:  4,777
  • Days Won:  6

This tweet from Colllin echoes how I feel about QB going forward(after Q leaves)...

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  39
  • Content Count:  2,109

4 minutes ago, 206BULL said:

This tweet from Colllin echoes how I feel about QB going forward(after Q leaves)...

I know I will be in the minority here but I hope Oladukun is the right long term replacement for QF.

• Topic Count:  488
  • Content Count:  12,455
  • Days Won:  25

6 minutes ago, MMW said:

I know I will be in the minority here but I hope Oladukun is the right long term replacement for QF.

Isn't it redshirt freshman - sophmore - senior? If we're comfortable with QB#3 being QB#1 then I guess QB#2 is pretty good right now. Or, there will be a pretty good battle going into fall camp for the QB#2 position.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,199
  • Days Won:  2

I think Kean could be pretty good...just to bad my last image of him was that Floyd like play at Temple.

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  2,610
  • Days Won:  3

12 minutes ago, Bulls On Parade said:

I think Kean could be pretty good...just to bad my last image of him was that Floyd like play at Temple.

Not his fault. In fact in one of the podcasts it was mentioned that throw was where he though the receiver was breaking too (what the route tree indicated), but since Kean was scrambling the receivers are taught to find open space so that's what he did. He literally broke his route the same moment Kean threw the ball. After I heard that I realized it was a Hail Mary play in his own endzone and cold.

Dont forget his first pass was a 20+ Yard TD. 

I love what I'm hearing about Chris O. He always seemed like the cheerleader, torchbearer for USF and he's backing it up. Kean and O will be a fun battle next year, but for now it's exciting.

Really sounds like the depth on this team is the best it's ever been. If the OL and DL can be shored up and figured out, look out. 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  66
  • Content Count:  4,777

2 hours ago, MMW said:

Have to agree with you here and will add that I believe he will be QB1 for the 3 years following this season(his RS Soph-SR years).

• Topic Count:  961
  • Content Count:  9,759
  • Days Won:  9

31 minutes ago, Bulls On Parade said:

Your last image of Kean should be a successful 2 point conversion in the Birmingham Bowl...beautiful pass.

• Upvote 1