• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

Meet Coach Brian Gregory

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,325
  • Content Count:  96,791
  • Days Won:  468

University of South Florida

U color primary small  SCHEDULE   U color primary small  TICKETS  U color primary small  DONATE  U color primary small  USF ATHLETICS  U color primary small  SHOP  U color primary small

GregogryIntroweb.jpg

Join us in welcoming Brian Gregory to USF on Wednesday, March 22nd at 2:00pm in the USF Sun Dome Arena Club. All fans are invited to attend his introductory press conference.

Coach Gregory has posted six 20-win seasons and nearly 250 wins in 13 seasons as a head coach, with tenures at Dayton and Georgia Tech. He has recruited and coached 24 players that went on to play in the NBA and every senior that has played for him as a head coach has earned their degree. 

Coach Gregory has had great success throughout his career, helping Michigan State to reach two Final Fours and win the 2000 NCAA title as an assistant to Hall of Fame coach Tom Izzo and teaming with David Robinson to lead Navy to an NCAA Elite Eight as a player.

Thank you for your continued support of USF Athletics and Go Bulls!

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,325
  • Content Count:  96,791
  • Days Won:  468

Bumpage. 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  581
  • Content Count:  22,612
  • Days Won:  108

We'll be there.  If I get to ask a question it may be "Why should we renew for next year and not wait a year?"

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  571
  • Days Won:  0

who?

• Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

14 hours ago, Bourbon Bull said:

We'll be there.  If I get to ask a question it may be "Why should we renew for next year and not wait a year?"

Easy answer: you're a basketball masochist. I think we've hit our rock bottom this season, so there's only up from here. I'd like to say I've been there for the rebuild.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  581
  • Content Count:  22,612
  • Days Won:  108

33 minutes ago, Paisa el Toro said:

Easy answer: you're a basketball masochist. I think we've hit our rock bottom this season, so there's only up from here. I'd like to say I've been there for the rebuild.

Probably, but I'm thinking next year will be rock bottom.  No, or few, scholarship players coming back and he has been out of recruiting for a year.

• Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

23 hours ago, Bourbon Bull said:

Probably, but I'm thinking next year will be rock bottom.  No, or few, scholarship players coming back and he has been out of recruiting for a year.

I didn't get the sense that some of our MBB were really proud to be USF Bulls. This is totally speculation on my part. That could be a function of the team playing poorly, or it could be because they committed to the coach (Antigua) rather than the school. The transfers could be addition by subtraction.

I want a team full of scrappy guys that would give their left nut to play sound, team ball for the Green and Gold. Hopefully, the guys that stick around are those types of guys and will help the newbies come along. I concede that next year could be our rock bottom, but I'm maintaining a cautious optimism and hope to hear of no more transfers. 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  1,025
  • Content Count:  7,473
  • Days Won:  10

Facebook live right now.

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  2,610
  • Days Won:  3

5 hours ago, Paisa el Toro said:

I didn't get the sense that some of our MBB were really proud to be USF Bulls. This is totally speculation on my part. That could be a function of the team playing poorly, or it could be because they committed to the coach (Antigua) rather than the school. The transfers could be addition by subtraction.

I want a team full of scrappy guys that would give their left nut to play sound, team ball for the Green and Gold. Hopefully, the guys that stick around are those types of guys and will help the newbies come along. I concede that next year could be our rock bottom, but I'm maintaining a cautious optimism and hope to hear of no more transfers. 

Yep. Figure out what has caused the program itself to be tainted and eliminate that aspect (might have already happened with xCOA gone.) Everyone who wants to bail so be it. Feel like at this point Coach Gregory has had a chance to talk to all of the players so they can figure out what they want to do. Just clean up the **** program and make it so basketball players are willing to play basketball for the green and gold. 

• Topic Count:  258
  • Content Count:  2,400
  • Days Won:  5

A bunch of players were at the presser today, not sure if that means they are staying or not.