• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Spring Game Activities Announced

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,508
  • Days Won:  422

XVYMLSKITPTXBLI.20170316141839.jpg

UnBULLievable Tailgater Registration

Annual Spring Game returns to Corbett Field on April 15

Kids egg hunt, live music, and UnBULLievable tailgate contest highlight Saturday slate

TAMPA, MARCH 16, 2017 – A preseason Top 25-ranked football team won’t be the only entertainment on Saturday, April 15 when the annual USF Spring Game presented by Frontier Communications returns to Corbett Stadium on the USF campus.

Fans can enjoy a slate of events surrounding the game including an egg hunt for kids at 2:30 p.m. on the Morsani Football Practice Complex fields. Kids can bring their baskets and collect eggs filled with prizes scattered across the fields where the Bulls practice.

For the adults, Sycamore Drive on the east end of Corbett Stadium will be closed to traffic to allow for pregame tailgate party from 2-4 p.m. The tailgate party will feature kids' inflatables, food trucks, live music provided by the band Actual Bank Robbers, and a USF Student Corn Hole Tournament sponsored by USF Student Government with the winning team receiving two sideline passes for the Spring Game. USF will also hold a canned food drive at the game with fans encouraged to bring canned food goods for donation to Metropolitan Ministries in Tampa.

The first-ever UnBULLievable Tailgater Contest will also be held on Sycamore Drive for a select number of registrants. Registrants in the contest will receive a premium tailgating location on Sycamore Drive and will be automatically entered into five award categories. Registrants must be able to provide up to five food tastings for contest judges and will be judged in the following categories: Best Overall Tailgate, Best Tasting Food Dish, Most Creative Food Dish, Most USF Spirited Tailgate and Most Creative Tailgate Set-Up.

Winners in the UnBULLievable Tailgater Contest will receive prize packets including a USF spatula set and gift cards ranging between $100-$200 to the USF Team Store.  All registrants will receive a USF apron and oven mitt. To register for the UnBULLievable Tailgater Contest please use the following LINK.  Rules and regulations for the contest can be found HERE.

Season ticket members and Bulls fans that purchased tickets to the 2016 Birmingham Bowl will be able to pick up their commemorative bowl tickets (1 per account) at the game.

Rest of article

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  2,610
  • Days Won:  3

YOU GUYS WE'RE GONNA HAVE A FASTIVAL !!!!!!!!! 

#BullStrong #USFast #Strongstival 

Edited by Ionbull
Too excited, sausage fingers.

• Topic Count:  51
  • Content Count:  693
  • Days Won:  0

I find it pretty lame they are only giving 1 commemorative Birmingham Bowl ticket per account. Would love to give one to my brother and mom who I bought tickets for on my account as a Christmas present. Last year I got one for each Miami Bowl ticket I purchased. Cheap move USF. 

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

11 hours ago, usfsig said:

I find it pretty lame they are only giving 1 commemorative Birmingham Bowl ticket per account. Would love to give one to my brother and mom who I bought tickets for on my account as a Christmas present. Last year I got one for each Miami Bowl ticket I purchased. Cheap move USF. 

Kind of ******** that you have to have a season ticket to get a commertive ticket considering i dropped serious $ to go to the game. There was a time this was done right and everyone who bought a bowl ticket got it autographed and placed in a nice case. Oh well, screw them, the actual ticket from the game is already in a nice case along with all of my other Bowl tickets. 

2 hours ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Kind of ******** that you have to have a season ticket to get a commertive ticket considering i dropped serious $ to go to the game.

Board is ripe with alternative facts:

Season ticket members and Bulls fans that purchased tickets to the 2016 Birmingham Bowl will be able to pick up their commemorative bowl tickets (1 per account) at the game.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

1 hour ago, Triple B said:

Ok great! I will drop $600 and go pick mine up. 

3 hours ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Kind of ******** that you have to have a season ticket to get a commertive ticket considering i dropped serious $ to go to the game.

1 hour ago, Triple B said:

1 minute ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Ok great! I will drop $600 and go pick mine up. 

Where did it say that season ticket holders will have theirs mailed to them if they don't attend either? If you bought thru USF they will have your address the same as season tix holders. If you really want one, a call to Mr Lewis may be in order to see how they're going to work that.... and if there's a way for someone going to the SG to pick yours up for you, maybe that could be arranged.

• Topic Count:  961
  • Content Count:  9,759
  • Days Won:  9

Also, the baseball team plays at 1 PM on that day too vs Cincinnati.  Should be a fun day around campus, something we don't get to experience too much.

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  5,431
  • Days Won:  16

is the game free? I'm trying to head over, and am trying to convince a friend or 2 to come out.

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  5,431
  • Days Won:  16

4 hours ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Kind of ******** that you have to have a season ticket to get a commertive ticket considering i dropped serious $ to go to the game. There was a time this was done right and everyone who bought a bowl ticket got it autographed and placed in a nice case. Oh well, screw them, the actual ticket from the game is already in a nice case along with all of my other Bowl tickets. 

NEB, you should email the ticket rep & ask if you can get one...if so, I'm happy to pick it up for you, and mail it to you.

Since I bought thru you, I won't get one...but I'm cool with that: i have the original, and a 50% shirt I bought on the way out. GO BULLS!!