• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Nate Allen has a new home

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

I've waited a long time for one Bull to be a Phin, two in one year may send me into shock 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  66
  • Content Count:  4,777
  • Days Won:  6

1 hour ago, NewEnglandBull said:

I just hope the Rams can improve their offensive line play. Goff is going to get gun shy if this does not improve. Got the one dude from Cincy but he is in his 30s. But, yeah, would be great to have a Bull on the Rams. 

Whitworth should help tons at LT and saw we are in on one of the higher rated pass blocking centers too although his name escapes me; was in an article about Webster visiting LA. 

Last Bulls to really get playing time with the Rams were Murphy and Selvie(a very little) Darrell Williams has stuck around a couple years. Hope he can work himself into the OL rotation at some point.

• Topic Count:  148
  • Content Count:  5,900
  • Days Won:  5

20 hours ago, JTrue said:

It's not even that. I lived in Miami/Ft. Lauderdale from 1977-1996, 2000-2004 and the Dolphins never did a thing to grab my attention. In the days before satellite TV, NFL network, etc., I managed to stay a Bears fan my entire life despite rarely (if ever) getting to see them on TV and Miami having Dan Marino. They've just always been boring even with him. I've been here in Tampa since 2004 and the Bucs are even more boring. They've played 210 games since I moved to town and I can't remember 1 of them.

So... You're a Bears fan... I can respect that, but, to give the dolphins zero respect from 1977 to 1996? Remember your bears in 1985, when they nearly went undefeated? Who was that team that stopped them? 8 AFC East championships during that time and another in 2000.

I am looking forward to seeing Nate play for the fins, paired up with Rashad Jones could be a good spot for him. Haven't seen him play much in the last couple of years, but, we all remember that he can be a game changer. I still remember his hit early in the FSU game in 2009 that seemed to set the tone for the defense that entire game (maybe their first series, WR coming across the middle).

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,748
  • Content Count:  17,450
  • Days Won:  13

18 minutes ago, Orlando Bull said:

So... You're a Bears fan... I can respect that, but, to give the dolphins zero respect from 1977 to 1996? Remember your bears in 1985, when they nearly went undefeated? Who was that team that stopped them? 8 AFC East championships during that time and another in 2000.

I am looking forward to seeing Nate play for the fins, paired up with Rashad Jones could be a good spot for him. Haven't seen him play much in the last couple of years, but, we all remember that he can be a game changer. I still remember his hit early in the FSU game in 2009 that seemed to set the tone for the defense that entire game (maybe their first series, WR coming across the middle).

I think that hit was John LaJest (sure I spelled that wrong) and I may be wrong.

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

34 minutes ago, Orlando Bull said:

Didn't say anything about respect, I said they were boring. Driving Miss Daisy won an Oscar, but its also unwatchable.

• Topic Count:  66
  • Content Count:  4,777
  • Days Won:  6

40 minutes ago, Orlando Bull said:

The game I always think of when I think of Nate Allen was Auburn 2007. 

• Topic Count:  129
  • Content Count:  3,112
  • Days Won:  7

15 minutes ago, 206BULL said:

The game I always think of when I think of Nate Allen was Auburn 2007. 

He also had a wonderful essentially game winning interception against Kansas in 2008. What a come back game that was. 

• Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

"Nasty" Nate in the aqua and orange will be pretty awesome. 

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,508
  • Days Won:  422

56 minutes ago, JTrue said:

Driving Miss Daisy won an Oscar, but its also unwatchable.

The dissing of the Bucs was irritating, but this is stepping over the line ...

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,508
  • Days Won:  422

35 minutes ago, Paisa el Toro said:

"Nasty" Nate in the aqua and orange will be pretty awesome. 

Not as bad as seeing him in Philly green or Selvie and Mclain in Dallas blue but it's close ...