• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Nate Allen has a new home

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  76
  • Content Count:  6,712
  • Days Won:  17

The free safety spot is his to take, the former starting FS got waived after a failed physical. Hope he can make an impact.

1 hour ago, JTrue said:

Even this can't get me to watch Miami. The only thing more boring than the Dolphins is the Bucs.

I can't blame you. For a dolphins fan, disappointment kind of falls in the same category as death. You know it's inevitable, you just don't know when it's coming.

5 hours ago, Skingraft said:

Yes 

Taurus Johnson was on the practice squad at one point and even got himself a futures contract before he got waived. I think Nate may have more of an impact.

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

13 hours ago, George Jenkins said:

Taurus Johnson was on the practice squad at one point and even got himself a futures contract before he got waived. I think Nate may have more of an impact.

Yeah; I'm justing looking at someone who got on the field in a regular season game.  

https://www.facebook.com/MiamiDolphins/?hc_ref=NEWSFEED&fref=nf

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

13 hours ago, George Jenkins said:

I can't blame you. For a dolphins fan, disappointment kind of falls in the same category as death. You know it's inevitable, you just don't know when it's coming.

It's not even that. I lived in Miami/Ft. Lauderdale from 1977-1996, 2000-2004 and the Dolphins never did a thing to grab my attention. In the days before satellite TV, NFL network, etc., I managed to stay a Bears fan my entire life despite rarely (if ever) getting to see them on TV and Miami having Dan Marino. They've just always been boring even with him. I've been here in Tampa since 2004 and the Bucs are even more boring. They've played 210 games since I moved to town and I can't remember 1 of them.

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

19 minutes ago, JTrue said:

It's not even that. I lived in Miami/Ft. Lauderdale from 1977-1996, 2000-2004 and the Dolphins never did a thing to grab my attention. In the days before satellite TV, NFL network, etc., I managed to stay a Bears fan my entire life despite rarely (if ever) getting to see them on TV and Miami having Dan Marino. They've just always been boring even with him. I've been here in Tampa since 2004 and the Bucs are even more boring. They've played 210 games since I moved to town and I can't remember 1 of them.

Well, it certainly wasn't boring, but I remember 26 of them vividly.

Be careful what you ask for...

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

Gets even better: Reunited?

http://www.miamiherald.com/sports/nfl/miami-dolphins/article137966953.html

Kayvon Webster, Denver Broncos: At last, an Adam Gase connection. Webster spent two years with Gase in Denver, and was a captain on the Broncos’ 2015 championship team. He was largely relegated to special teams in Denver, but would have a strong chance to be Miami’s slot corner. There’s real interest by the Dolphins.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,748
  • Content Count:  17,453
  • Days Won:  13

I hope so. I want this more than Nate.

Edited by Brad
Remove quoted malfunctioning link

• Topic Count:  66
  • Content Count:  4,777
  • Days Won:  6

Think K Webb is headed to LA to reunite with his former DC. As a Rams fan it'll be nice having another Bull on the roster if he does sign. 

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

2 hours ago, 206BULL said:

Think K Webb is headed to LA to reunite with his former DC. As a Rams fan it'll be nice having another Bull on the roster if he does sign. 

I just hope the Rams can improve their offensive line play. Goff is going to get gun shy if this does not improve. Got the one dude from Cincy but he is in his 30s. But, yeah, would be great to have a Bull on the Rams.