• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

A true Tampa Bay buried treasure

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,609
  • Content Count:  74,476
  • Days Won:  422

Was going thru our old VHS tapes and getting some on to DVD and came across the recording of the TV broadcast of, IMO, the sweetest, and most improbable because of all the circumstances, single game victory in the history of Tampa Bay sports ...

01.eagles-ronde-barber_display_image.jpg

Did see that the game is on YouTube but it's still kind of cool to see all the post game stuff, and even the commercials from back then ...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

The Ronde interception is still the best overall sports moment in the history of Tampa Bay sports.  Even bigger than the Super Bowl win, because it made us forget so many failures from all the previous years.  

I need to break out my Bucs Super Bowl DVD ... has scenes from all of the games plus a full playback of the Super Bowl.  

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,609
  • Content Count:  74,476
  • Days Won:  422

I had forgotten the opening minute of the game where B Mitch punked us again and then the Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuce's started raining down from the stands 2 plays later ..... and then 3 points for the next 59 minutes. Pretty sure I shed a tear at the end.

Agree completely on Ronde's overall sports moment with that being the biggest play in TB history, with Marty's 2OT game winner in Game 6 coming in second.