• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Kudos to Joey Knight

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

1 hour ago, JTrue said:

That rules out a game of "just the tip."

Absolutely.  As the great Bob Barker said:  

Image result for I don't want a piece i want the whole thing

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

3 hours ago, JTrue said:
3 hours ago, Triple B said:

I've been carefully editing my responses to alleviate any "dump" options but once again you prove you are the prototypical message board switch hitter ...

If I need to go for a poop joke, I've still got it in my quiver. But I've got to keep defenses on their toes, mix it up a little, never become too predicable. I'm like Michael Jordan in the latter part of his career. He could still drive the lane if he needed to, but he could also sit back and knock down a fadeaway jumper. 

Message board or not, there's no way I let someone call be bi without at least a "I know you are but what am I?" But hey, if you're comfortable with that...

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  2,610
  • Days Won:  3

8 hours ago, JTrue said:

If I need to go for a poop joke, I've still got it in my quiver. But I've got to keep defenses on their toes, mix it up a little, never become too predicable. I'm like Michael Jordan in the latter part of his career. He could still drive the lane if he needed to, but he could also sit back and knock down a fadeaway jumper. 

Poop on a quiver, now that's somethinfya don't see everyday. One of these days I'll wake up and be ge pessimist just for funzie.

• Topic Count:  222
  • Content Count:  4,210
  • Days Won:  8

On ‎2‎/‎28‎/‎2017 at 9:36 AM, theman123 said:

These kids are used to traveling, i don't think they would just venture off in a random airport when they know their schedule.

I think the reason they missed the flight is pretty obvious, but my post was deleted. 

These guys are not kids.  They are 22 year old grown men.  It's not like they are 18 year old freshmen that need to get babysat  If they didn't get to the gate on time, it's on them, and no one else.  When I was 22 years old, I was active duty USAF and had done several deployments.  If I had missed a flight, it was on me. 

Mom needs to stay out of this and let 22 year old men handle problems themselves.

Absolutely ridiculous that some are calling these men "kids" and that some think they need to be tucked in at night, and mom needs to come to the rescue if they don't get their milk and cookies at bedtime.

A lot of guys 22 years old have served 4 years of active duty and have deployed 2-3 times to the desert in harms way.  A lot of 22 year olds are married with kids trying to make ends meet (I was one many moons ago).  If they screwed off or fell asleep, who cares, it's on them, not USF's coach who forgot to babysit their butts and hold their hand on to the flight.

Edited by BullsFanInTX
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

• Topic Count:  411
  • Content Count:  5,591
  • Days Won:  3

1 hour ago, BullsFanInTX said:

These guys are not kids.  They are 22 year old grown men.  It's not like they are 18 year old freshmen that need to get babysat  If they didn't get to the gate on time, it's on them, and no one else.  When I was 22 years old, I was active duty USAF and had done several deployments.  If I had missed a flight, it was on me. 

Mom needs to stay out of this and let 22 year old men handle problems themselves.

Absolutely ridiculous that some are calling these men "kids" and that some think they need to be tucked in at night, and mom needs to come to the rescue if they don't get their milk and cookies at bedtime.

A lot of guys 22 years old have served 4 years of active duty and have deployed 2-3 times to the desert in harms way.  A lot of 22 year olds are married with kids trying to make ends meet (I was one many moons ago).  If they screwed off or fell asleep, who cares, it's on them, not USF's coach who forgot to babysit their butts and hold their hand on to the flight.

Just to be clear, I never absolved Geno or Troy from any blame. I think missing the flight was pretty much all there fault, which I've said earlier in the thread.

I really don't know why so many people care that I reference 22 year olds as kids. Whether I called them men, kids, students, guys, or whatever, I still put the blame of missing the flight on them. 

I also agree that the mom should be staying out of this.

• Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

1 hour ago, BullsFanInTX said:

Not only that but these guys are basically professional travelers at this point.  These guys have been on wayyyy more flights than the average person due to the constant need to travel for away games.  These kids basically live the life of many professional business people for like 1/4 of the year and this is far from their first airport experience.  They knew when and where they were supposed to be and they weren't there and that's on them.   Momma and anyone making excuses for these kids are a joke.   

• Topic Count:  300
  • Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

On 3/1/2017 at 0:43 PM, JTrue said:

Who's your Kwame Brown?

Edited by SANJAY

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

33 minutes ago, SANJAY said:

Who's your Kwame Brown?

smazza has about 12 years worth of posts on this board, comparable to Brown's time in the league. 98% of Brown's career was negative. 98% of smazza's posts have been negative and/or trolling. Brown went straight from HS to the NBA. Not sure what kind of expectations the board had for smazza when he arrived since I wasn't a member then. Brown made a boatload of money. smazza would say he's made the same. I can only assume Brown likes Brazilians as much as smazza does. Brown's jersey had no sleeves. smazza also doesn't wear sleeves. I think this could work.