• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

Darius Tice granted medical redshirt

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  961
  • Content Count:  9,759
  • Days Won:  9

RB Depth!  Good news.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  3,233
  • Days Won:  8

SWEET music to my ears. Now lets go win them all. :GoBulls:

• Topic Count:  129
  • Content Count:  3,111
  • Days Won:  7

That essentially pushes our 2017 recruiting cycle for RBs back to next year. which is a good thing. He will be able to help carry the load and he's got good athleticism and skills. He's essentially a 4 star player at this point. 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  1,117
  • Days Won:  4

This is fantastic news, seeing how RB depth was looking to be an issue for me anyway. You can't convince me that Sands is ready yet. Most players don't come out guns blazing like Mack did, and if he was as good as Mack, trust me, we would know it. I hope to see him and whoever else the other guys are sprinkled in here and there. We definitely need to find our next QB in some of these super easy blow out games.

• Topic Count:  73
  • Content Count:  2,442
  • Days Won:  19

1 minute ago, NavyUSFGuy said:

This is fantastic news, seeing how RB depth was looking to be an issue for me anyway. You can't convince me that Sands is ready yet. Most players don't come out guns blazing like Mack did, and if he was as good as Mack, trust me, we would know it. I hope to see him and whoever else the other guys are sprinkled in here and there. We definitely need to find our next QB in some of these super easy blow out games.

If my memory is correct, Tice was the starter and Mack was his backup, but Tice got hurt and Mack got the carries in his first game as a freshman and never looked back. 

link http://www.tbo.com/sports/colleges/usf-bulls/usfs-mack-looks-to-build-quietly-on-stellar-freshman-season-20150802/1/ 

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  1,117
  • Days Won:  4

2 minutes ago, Mike Stuben said:

If my memory is correct, Tice was the starter and Mack was his backup, but Tice got hurt and Mack got the carries in his first game as a freshman and never looked back. 

link http://www.tbo.com/sports/colleges/usf-bulls/usfs-mack-looks-to-build-quietly-on-stellar-freshman-season-20150802/1/ 

I get what you're saying, but Sands had eight carries for 26 yards on the year, and he didn't look particularly explosive on the runs he did have. Granted, its hard to judge a guy based on eight carries, especially when all were in trash time anyway. I just think it would be pretty foolish to think he is at the level Johnson and Tice are at right now. For the record, I hope he shuts me up at the spring game

• Topic Count:  73
  • Content Count:  2,442
  • Days Won:  19

36 minutes ago, NavyUSFGuy said:

I get what you're saying, but Sands had eight carries for 26 yards on the year, and he didn't look particularly explosive on the runs he did have. Granted, its hard to judge a guy based on eight carries, especially when all were in trash time anyway. I just think it would be pretty foolish to think he is at the level Johnson and Tice are at right now. For the record, I hope he shuts me up at the spring game

I am not disagreeing. At the end of the day more running backs are better than less. 

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  116
  • Days Won:  0

Tice is solid #2 running back, plus good blocker and good at short goal line yardage.  I hope to see a lot of the tandem of the junk yard dog and Miami Tice in the backfield in 2017.