• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

Way to Early season predictions... After released schedule.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  2,610
  • Days Won:  3

4 hours ago, goldenbrahm1996 said:

I'd also like to think we'll go 12-2. But I'd rather it be a AAC championship win and Peach Bowl Loss than a AAC champ loss and Birmingham Bowl win...

Yeah I find it hard to believe if we make it the AACCG that we will lose; especially if we're hosting. I find it more believable that we lose a stupid conference game that holds us out again like last year. 

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  348
  • Days Won:  0

23 minutes ago, Ionbull said:

Yeah I find it hard to believe if we make it the AACCG that we will lose; especially if we're hosting. I find it more believable that we lose a stupid conference game that holds us out again like last year. 

Yeah, although I would expect that if we only lose one conference game next year, it won't be as big of a deal as last year. I don't think anyone in the east other than us is capable of making it through the season with only one loss like Temple did. Although no ones really talking about them, I do think Cincy could be the team that surprises some this year. I don't think their talent level is quite as bad as their record has showed the last few years, and I think inserting an up-and-coming/hungry coach could be the kickstart they need. I don't think tubbervile had any motivation at all. Just a veteran coach collecting his last few paychecks while basically stealing from a university. 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  682
  • Content Count:  7,594
  • Days Won:  6

5 hours ago, goldenbrahm1996 said:

I'd also like to think we'll go 12-2. But I'd rather it be a AAC championship win and Peach Bowl Loss than a AAC champ loss and Birmingham Bowl win...

96 I really hope you're right and I'm wrong but just not feeling the championship this year. Go Bulls!

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  348

2 minutes ago, goldenbrahm1996 said:

Yeah, although I would expect that if we only lose one conference game next year, it won't be as big of a deal as last year. I don't think anyone in the east other than us is capable of making it through the season with only one loss like Temple did. Although no ones really talking about them, I do think Cincy could be the team that surprises some this year. I don't think their talent level is quite as bad as their record has showed the last few years, and I think inserting an up-and-coming/hungry coach could be the kickstart they need. I don't think tubbervile had any motivation at all. Just a veteran coach collecting his last few paychecks while basically stealing from a university. 

I also think our best chance of a loss comes against Houston, which fortunately wouldn't affect us quite as bad. I also think theyre most likely the favorite to represent the west in the champ game. Memphis should be pretty strong, but Houston still returns a ton on defense, including a top 10 (possibly top 5) defensive player in he country and Texas A&M transfer QB Kyle Allen will take over. Kid was pretty solid his first two years at A&M, one would think he'll be a top 2 or 3 QB in the conf from the get-go. I think I'd only take Quinton and maybe Ferguson ahead of him. 

• Topic Count:  961
  • Content Count:  9,759
  • Days Won:  9

I think UCF will be a contender in the East and will be a tough road game this year.  They could have an 8-4 type season if they get some breaks.

• Topic Count:  2,696
  • Content Count:  6,924

I really believe that QF is a once in a generation special talent. With our wide receivers and the "Baylor" style offense we can go undefeated. Then New Years Day bowl game. 

Why not. This year will be special.

• Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  6,742
  • Days Won:  17

5-7, will take at least 7 years to find players slow enough to play CCS's style of football.