• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Way to Early season predictions... After released schedule.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

2 hours ago, Bourbon Bull said:

Thank God Ray Jay isn't on campus.  ;)

Oh-NO--YOU-DIDN39T-meme-11169.jpg

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  2,610
  • Days Won:  3

It is always difficult year in and year out to judge which team in conference will make that unexpected jump from mediocre to top half of the conference and which top tier team they take by surprise. Temple may take a step back but Cinci could step right back into their usual spot. C. Florida could be that team or maybe even SMU (luckily we don't play them.) That's the reason it's tough to predict an undefeated season. That being said anything less than ten for me will be a disappointing year. 

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  1,011
  • Days Won:  2

New coach, losing Adams and Mack, coming off a terrible defensive season...I see us losing a few games.

i would love for USF to go undefeated, but I could see 10-2 or 9-3 being possible.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

2 hours ago, emrober5 said:

New coach, losing Adams and Mack, coming off a terrible defensive season...I see us losing a few games.

i would love for USF to go undefeated, but I could see 10-2 or 9-3 being possible.

See your point and yes I don't think we score as much. But within your analysis you also have to consider that the defense will be better with Strong at coach. So we may not need as many of the points that Adams and Mack contributed.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  43
  • Content Count:  958
  • Days Won:  0

12 n 0

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  1,341
  • Days Won:  2

AAC champions

• Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  6,740
  • Days Won:  17

On 2/12/2017 at 0:02 AM, Ionbull said:

It is always difficult year in and year out to judge which team in conference will make that unexpected jump from mediocre to top half of the conference and which top tier team they take by surprise. Temple may take a step back but Cinci could step right back into their usual spot. C. Florida could be that team or maybe even SMU (luckily we don't play them.) That's the reason it's tough to predict an undefeated season. That being said anything less than ten for me will be a disappointing year. 

UCF was vastly improved last season and I expect they will be an even tougher opponent this year.

That being said:

12-0

Conference champ winners.

Defeat Oregon in a bowl game.

That's my stone-cold solid lock of the week. If you want more call my 900 number.

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  348

58 minutes ago, George_Bullnard_Shaw said:

UCF was vastly improved last season and I expect they will be an even tougher opponent this year.

That being said:

12-0

Conference champ winners.

Defeat Oregon in a bowl game.

That's my stone-cold solid lock of the week. If you want more call my 900 number.

Idk if this is quite the year UCF makes that jump. The driving force for them last year was their defense, who loses 7 starters. I don't think Milton is the answer at QB and their O line is absolutely non-existent. If Frost stays another couple years and can get a QB, they could be very tough, but right now I just don't see it.

Edited by goldenbrahm1996

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  682
  • Content Count:  7,624
  • Days Won:  6

12-2. Book it.  Lose one AAC regular season game, Lose AAC championship, Win bowl game. Go Bulls!

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  348

9 minutes ago, 79 Bull said:

12-2. Book it.  Lose one AAC regular season game, Lose AAC championship, Win bowl game. Go Bulls!

I'd also like to think we'll go 12-2. But I'd rather it be a AAC championship win and Peach Bowl Loss than a AAC champ loss and Birmingham Bowl win...