• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Bulls Drop Road Contest at UConn

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,509
  • Days Won:  422

2 minutes ago, raptorcj said:

I know a lot of people like the guy, and by all accounts he seems to be a stand-up character. But I'm not seeing much in his ability to figure this thing out.

He had the same probability of figuring this thing out as the Washington Generals coach did ...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

On 2/9/2017 at 4:34 PM, Triple B said:
On 2/9/2017 at 4:28 PM, raptorcj said:

I know a lot of people like the guy, and by all accounts he seems to be a stand-up character. But I'm not seeing much in his ability to figure this thing out.

He had the same probability of figuring this thing out as the Washington Generals coach did ...

Probably, and I know he's up against the wall, but he's switched around the starting rotation several times to find something that clicks, and the guys just don't seem to keep their heads in the game--very up & down. Who's going to know what will work & how to motivate them, if not him?

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,509
  • Days Won:  422

2 hours ago, raptorcj said:

Probably, and I know he's up against the wall, but he's switched around the starting rotation several times to find something that clicks, and the guys just don't seem to keep their heads in the game--very up & down. Who's going to know what will work & how to motivate them, if not him?

Have not seen the latest UConn game so can't speak for it but I didn't feel the inconsistency was due to not having heads in the game, seemed to be playing hard, but just not good enough to avoid the long down times ... also remembering this isn't that experienced of a team. As far as knowing what will work or motivate them, he's only been with the team 6 months and he's probably still feeling that stuff out