• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

2017 WR Bryce Singleton

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,509
  • Days Won:  422

3 hours ago, SaltyBulls said:

Time will tell but WT left this class in serious trouble.

Assume you mean after all the defections?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  488
  • Content Count:  12,455
  • Days Won:  25

11 hours ago, JTrue said:

we may have struck out on some local guys we got on late.

They lose. If they don't truly want to be a BULL and would rather sit on the bench, oh well.

GO BULLS!

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

1 hour ago, BDYZR said:

They lose. If they don't truly want to be a BULL and would rather sit on the bench, oh well.

GO BULLS!

Why was your quote attributed to me? And yes, I also want guys to play for us that want to play for us.

• Topic Count:  488
  • Content Count:  12,455
  • Days Won:  25

2 minutes ago, JTrue said:

Why was your quote attributed to me? And yes, I also want guys to play for us that want to play for us.

"struck out" in my mind is not a good thing.

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

5 minutes ago, BDYZR said:

"struck out" in my mind is not a good thing.

And Miss Lippy's car is green.

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  3,801
  • Days Won:  0

4 minutes ago, Answeredhere said:

Actually there is a story behind this one.  Do not think it has much to do with where you guys are thinking. Why go to SC for a kid....it is simple.  If you watched Texas play the last three years their most consistent defensive player was All Big 12 DT Poona Ford.....from Hilton Head Island HS....the same school as Bryce Singleton. Poona had originally committed to Strong at Louisville then followed him to Texas.  Ford was a "3 star" by some as well. Strong was very vocal about Ford being their best defensive player. Strong and several members of his staff are very close to Poona's HS coach so I will assume he reached out and said get this kid. In case you havent seen it, his film is pretty nasty and he has a huge upside. Only played two years of HS football as a WR after being a QB his whole life and he sat out his Sophmore year to concentrate on basketball.  He's a 3 time all State basketball player as well as all state WR the last two years.  He played QB in Hilton head's Wildcat formation as well. This kid will be big time and very very special. Just wait and see. http://www.hudl.com/profile/2856208/bryce-singleton

Amazing insight. Thank you.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  347
  • Content Count:  1,867
  • Days Won:  0

4 minutes ago, Answeredhere said:

Actually there is a story behind this one.  Do not think it has much to do with where you guys are thinking. Why go to SC for a kid....it is simple.  If you watched Texas play the last three years their most consistent defensive player was All Big 12 DT Poona Ford.....from Hilton Head Island HS....the same school as Bryce Singleton. Poona had originally committed to Strong at Louisville then followed him to Texas.  Ford was a "3 star" by some as well. Strong was very vocal about Ford being their best defensive player. Strong and several members of his staff are very close to Poona's HS coach so I will assume he reached out and said get this kid. In case you havent seen it, his film is pretty nasty and he has a huge upside. Only played two years of HS football as a WR after being a QB his whole life and he sat out his Sophmore year to concentrate on basketball.  He's a 3 time all State basketball player as well as all state WR the last two years.  He played QB in Hilton head's Wildcat formation as well. This kid will be big time and very very special. Just wait and see. http://www.hudl.com/profile/2856208/bryce-singleton

Thanks for the insight!

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,509
  • Days Won:  422

28 minutes ago, Answeredhere said:

He's a 3 time all State basketball player

I'm sold ...

• Upvote 3

• Topic Count:  170
  • Content Count:  5,722
  • Days Won:  8

Very patient running.. Might be a good RB if given a chance.