Sign in to follow this  
206BULL

UCF "Suites"

Recommended Posts

JTrue    3,093

The 1930s called. They want their Hooverville back.

Edited by JTrue

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Triple B    3,346

My tailgating suite looks better ...... and safer.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
charsibb    2,116

RenFair anyone?

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dogma    789

:wtf::facepalm::lmao:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jlcolvin    47
Quote

While the mockup designs look like the cabanas are right on top of the end line of the end zone, Seeley said they are well behind where the photographers stand, they are padded and have passed all safety requirements.

Don't know about you, but when I think of UCF, I think safety.

 

Well that is a little true when I think of their kick returner coming out of the endzone and then going back in and kneeling for a safety. :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, jlcolvin said:

Don't know about you, but when I think of UCF, I think safety.

 

Well that is a little true when I think of their kick returner coming out of the endzone and then going back in and kneeling for a safety. :D

Well now kicks through the end zone will end up in the Renaissance Fair, spilling mead and turkey legs everywhere.  I hear at half time they plan to have jousting.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
206BULL    655
9 minutes ago, bullstampede9922 said:

Well now kicks through the end zone will end up in the Renaissance Fair, spilling mead and turkey legs everywhere.  I hear at half time they plan to have jousting.

So in an attempt to boost attendance they moved their stadium to Medieval Times... interesting 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Triple B    3,346
1 hour ago, jlcolvin said:

While the mockup designs look like the cabanas are right on top of the end line of the end zone, Seeley said they are well behind where the photographers stand, they are padded and have passed all safety requirements.

If that's a real pic that they just Photoshopped the "suites" in, how in the hell do they move them back .... unless the the size of the "suites" is a lot smaller, depth wise.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
206BULL    655
6 minutes ago, Triple B said:

If that's a real pic that they just Photoshopped the "suites" in, how in the hell do they move them back .... unless the the size of the "suites" is a lot smaller, depth wise.

C3BleSDXAAEiiR3?format=jpg&name=large

Just saw this on Twitter...

Edited by 206BULL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

  • ESPN 7:30 p.m. EDT
    1
    2
    3
    4
    F
    Temple
    0
    7
    0
    0
    7
    #21 South Florida
    3
    17
    13
    10
    43