• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Signing Day Wish List

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  365
  • Content Count:  6,466
  • Days Won:  35

4 minutes ago, BullsFanInTX said:

If you were following the main board, I already ate crow and admitted I was wrong.  Guess that got past you.

You were quite vocal in multiple posts on the subject. What we have learned is that Strong and Co. are closers, so they get coffee. Also, they aren't as public in their conquests as Taggart, so there might always be a bit of suspense leading up to NSD in the future. 

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,609
  • Content Count:  74,463
  • Days Won:  422

14 minutes ago, JTrue said:

Maybe we just figured we'd post the same amount of jokes about your ******** as you did posts about how this was going to be the worst recruiting class in the history of football.

2 down, 32 more jokes to go

16 minutes ago, BullsFanInTX said:

If you were following the main board, I already ate crow and admitted I was wrong.  Guess that got past you.

Although JT was a wee bit less diplomatic than I would have expressed it, the point was you kept going on and on and on and on about a nebulous process that wasn't even complete yet .... plus, using numbers that were misleading while trying to make your "point".

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  1,166
  • Days Won:  3

I think I got my hopes up too high with the Shaun King tweets and was expecting one or two of the 4* players to commit to us. Overall, not a bad class considering what we started the day with.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,609
  • Content Count:  74,463
  • Days Won:  422

3 minutes ago, TExpress said:

I think I got my hopes up too high with the Shaun King tweets and was expecting one or two of the 4* players to commit to us. Overall, not a bad class considering what we started the day with.

They were 4* in Shaun's heart ....

• Topic Count:  365
  • Content Count:  6,466
  • Days Won:  35

As CCS said, a solid class that addressed some immediate, pressing needs. We have a few guys that might be able to contribute immediately on defense and Bell could see immediate action on special teams, which is good as we probably don't want Johnson back there on returns. 

• 1 month later...

• Topic Count:  291
  • Content Count:  2,667
  • Days Won:  0

For those that were still holding out on the possibility of getting Kane Taylor to stay home...

http://www.tampabay.com/sports/footballpreps/clearwater-dl-kane-taylor-faces-armed-burglary-battery-charges/2315840

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  6,181
  • Days Won:  12

Some of these young men really mess up a great opportunity. Those are some pretty serious charges. 

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

2 hours ago, bullsmeanbusiness said:

For those that were still holding out on the possibility of getting Kane Taylor to stay home...

http://www.tampabay.com/sports/footballpreps/clearwater-dl-kane-taylor-faces-armed-burglary-battery-charges/2315840

Look's like he will be staying, "home" afterall.