• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Inauguration Fact - Important Political Discussion

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  2,457
  • Days Won:  19

A while back I posted this in a thread: " My favorite example is Women's Basketball ....... Reagan, Reagan, Bush, Clinton, Clinton, Bush, Bush, Obama, Obama ...... that is the sequence of US Presidents since the last time UCF beat USF in WBB. I look forward to adding another name to the list this upcoming year. "

So now, in case anyone is wondering, the sequence of US Presidents since the last time UCF beat USF in Women's Basketball is now: Reagan, Reagan, Bush, Clinton, Clinton, Bush, Bush, Obama, Obama, Trump. 

(please don't turn this thread into a political discussion)

• Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  3,685
  • Days Won:  14

12 minutes ago, Mike Stuben said:

A while back I posted this in a thread: " My favorite example is Women's Basketball ....... Reagan, Reagan, Bush, Clinton, Clinton, Bush, Bush, Obama, Obama ...... that is the sequence of US Presidents since the last time UCF beat USF in WBB. I look forward to adding another name to the list this upcoming year. "

So now, in case anyone is wondering, the sequence of US Presidents since the last time UCF beat USF in Women's Basketball is now: Reagan, Reagan, Bush, Clinton, Clinton, Bush, Bush, Obama, Obama, Trump. 

#FakeNews

:icon_drink:

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

36 years of dominance!

• Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  953
  • Days Won:  6

5 hours ago, Mike Stuben said:

Title: Inauguration Fact- Important Political Discussion

??? Lmbo

• Upvote 4

• Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

That's a yuuuuuge streak!  It's a fantastic streak.  Lots of people are talking about the streak and how tremendous it is.  

• Upvote 3

• Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  2,457
  • Days Won:  19

For the record, I know I had some fun with the thread title, maybe a little clickbait-ish. 

Putting my title aside, and political stuff aside, it was fun to add another president to the list (of any party, this is about USF's dominance over UCF and not politics). 

• Topic Count:  129
  • Content Count:  3,114
  • Days Won:  7

5 minutes ago, Mike Stuben said:

For the record, I know I had some fun with the thread title, maybe a little clickbait-ish. 

Putting my title aside, and political stuff aside, it was fun to add another president to the list (of any party, this is about USF's dominance over UCF and not politics). 

May UCF never win against us in football, basketball, or any sport ever again. Looking forward to adding another president to this list in 4-8 years. 

• Topic Count:  365
  • Content Count:  6,466
  • Days Won:  35

30 minutes ago, Mike Stuben said:

Let's not forget the two times in 2002 and 2007 (for about 2.5 hours each) that **** Cheney was Acting President as W. invoked the 25th Amendment  while undergoing colonoscopies under sedation. Add another President to the list! lol

• Topic Count:  129
  • Content Count:  3,114
  • Days Won:  7

45 minutes ago, BullyPulpit said:

Let's not forget the two times in 2002 and 2007 (for about 2.5 hours each) that **** Cheney was Acting President as W. invoked the 25th Amendment  while undergoing colonoscopies under sedation. Add another President to the list! lol

We ended the regular season ranked both years. Did anyone check if W. had a colonoscopy last year? Apparently we do better when he takes that scope up the butt. 

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,518
  • Days Won:  28

I've notice the patterns as well. One thing I do notice is that the bigger or smoother personality (whoever has the most swag) always wins. Unless Trump has an awesome 1st 4 years, Im not sure he will be elected again. Of course I do not see any up and coming democrats with any type of personality so he might get another term. But if he does not then a democrat will win, get 2 terms and I predict in 2029 George Bush's half Mexican Grandson will win the election and become the 1st Hispanic president. He's a pretty boy, kind of in the middle in terms of his views, and has a decent personality.