• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

CWT and the brand

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,325
  • Content Count:  96,791
  • Days Won:  468

Oregon may not look broken, but head coach Willie Taggart insists a rebuild is needed

EUGENE, Ore. — Willie Taggart doesn’t want to hear anything else about how this is not a rebuilding project.

You’re really going to tell Taggart, who has rebuilt programs at Western Kentucky and then South Florida, and helped build Stanford before that, that you don’t think this is a rebuilding project?

Well, I tried to do that. This is obviously different, I said, so how do you know what to do in this scenario, and what can you bring from your past stops that will work here, in this new and special situation? That’s when Taggart, hired by Oregon on Dec. 7, gently corrected me.

“I hear that a lot, that this is not a rebuild,” he says. “But in each one of those jobs that I’ve taken over, there was a downward spiral, and we have to stop that. If you look now, that’s what’s happening [here]. It’s going downward, and we’ve gotta stop that.”

It was just two years ago that the Ducks, then under head coach Mark Helfrich, played Ohio State for the national title, a month after quarterback Marcus Mariota won the program’s first Heisman Trophy...

Rest of story

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,325
  • Content Count:  96,791
  • Days Won:  468

The same that Matt Grothe, Jason Pierre-Paul, Stan Heath, Paul Griffin, John Allen and Jim Leavitt do.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Content Count:  4,776
  • Days Won:  6

I heard from an Oregon fan CWT banned players from going to a bar either on campus or across the street. Oregon fans seem to love that he did it and all I could do was laugh and think that CWT banning the kids from Ybor may have been the start of the end for him here at USF. 

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,605
  • Content Count:  74,216
  • Days Won:  422

Wasn't sure where to put this but here's as good as anywhere.

Alabama's Mario Cristobal joining Oregon Ducks as co-offensive coordinator

Apparently CWT is not letting go of Florida and the southeast in his Oregon rebuilding plan.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  2,610
  • Days Won:  3

13 minutes ago, Triple B said:

Wasn't sure where to put this but here's as good as anywhere.

Alabama's Mario Cristobal joining Oregon Ducks as co-offensive coordinator

Apparently CWT is not letting go of Florida and the southeast in his Oregon rebuilding plan.

Yeah, Cristobal may get back in the HC race soon enough. It's very curious what he is doing at Oregon with his staff. Granted I haven't delved into his other decisions. I have a feeling we are going to be having battles with Oregon now the coming years. He'll try to pull those fringe blue chip guys that don't get major attention from the big three; the same types that xCWT brought over to USF. 

Not sure if brilliant or not. He will have to fight Strong, Kiffin, Jones and the rest of the south for those guys....and most of those guys you can find in Cali or elsewhere in the country.

Edited by Ionbull

• Topic Count:  961
  • Content Count:  9,759
  • Days Won:  9

The remark about not having a passionate fan base stings a little.  This interview is also available in podcast form on The Campus Rush.  Lindsay Schnell does a good job on it

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  20,940
  • Days Won:  38

17 minutes ago, JoeB said:

The remark about not having a passionate fan base stings a little.  This interview is also available in podcast form on The Campus Rush.  Lindsay Schnell does a good job on it

He can seriously piss off. How about install Nike and a P5 here and the bandwagon would surpass Oregon.

• Upvote 4

• Topic Count:  320
  • Content Count:  3,030
  • Days Won:  2

Today he tweeted why stay with a "crappy" job, a "crappy" relationship etc etc when there is so much out there....screw him im a usf fan not a Willie fan

• Upvote 3