• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Naytron Culpepper, 2017 S

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,207
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

35 minutes ago, JupiterBull said:

Met his mom at the scrimmage yesterday.   Very nice lady, and thrilled her son was at USF.  He's good sized, and could wind up being an impact player here.

Looks like he is already making great strides at CB.

Naytron Culpepper as one of #USF starting corners with Mazzi Wilkins and Deatrick Nichols

8:52 AM - 12 Aug 2017
Edited by Mama_Bull
  • Like 1

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  5,431
  • Days Won:  16

4 minutes ago, Mama_Bull said:

Looks like he is already making great strides at CB.

Naytron Culpepper as one of #USF starting corners with Mazzi Wilkins and Deatrick Nichols

8:52 AM - 12 Aug 2017

Pretty sure he was #27, but I can't find a roster that shows numbers for the newcomers, but I was surprised to see him listed at 175...he looks a LOT stronger than 175...I'd peg him at 190, as he looked tall and strong.  Looked VERY good Saturday.

• Like 1

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  390
  • Days Won:  0

Not surprised as he was our highest rated recruit last year

• Like 1

• Topic Count:  97
  • Content Count:  1,180
  • Days Won:  2

3 minutes ago, JupiterBull said:

Pretty sure he was #27, but I can't find a roster that shows numbers for the newcomers, but I was surprised to see him listed at 175...he looks a LOT stronger than 175...I'd peg him at 190, as he looked tall and strong.  Looked VERY good Saturday.

He is #27. As of now it seems like he will be out fourth CB assuming Hoggins gets healthy by the opener and reclaims his spot. He did look very good Saturday but he got beat on the touchdown to Saloman at the beginning.

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  5,431
  • Days Won:  16

26 minutes ago, Viking_Bull said:

He is #27. As of now it seems like he will be out fourth CB assuming Hoggins gets healthy by the opener and reclaims his spot. He did look very good Saturday but he got beat on the touchdown to Saloman at the beginning.

Wish I had a link with all players.  When I saw 32 bust a nice run, I had no idea who he was.  Checked Twitter; saw it was Cronkrite.  He looked smaller than I expected, but looked good.

As to Culpepper giving up the bomb to Salomon, he won't be the only one doing that this year.  That guy is a BIG receiver, and along with MVS is going to give Flowers some big targets (in addition to the best TE duo ever).

• Upvote 1