• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

War-on-I4 Game Tabbed for CBS Sports Network

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,331
  • Content Count:  96,971
  • Days Won:  469

USF ATHLETICS GoUSFBulls.com

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Web Link: http://bit.ly/2jmkm4y

Follow USF Baseball on Twitter

Like USF Baseball on Facebook

War-on-I4 Game Tabbed for CBS Sports Network

The USF game at UCF on May 20 will be featured to a national audience

TAMPA, JAN. 9, 2017 – The War on I-4 rivalry will be receiving a national audience this spring.

The American Athletic Conference announced on Friday that the USF baseball game on May 20 at UCF has been picked up by CBS Sports Network. First pitch is set for 1 p.m. in Orlando, Fla.

The rivalry matchup is one of The American’s seven baseball games to appear on CBS Sports Network this year. The first two conference tournament games on May 23 are also a part of the national TV package.

The War On I-4 rivalry has been highly contested this season with both schools tallying 15 points so far. Each winner of the six baseball matchups this year will receive a point to the overall total.

The Bulls host UCF Apr. 7-9 at USF Baseball Stadium and visit the Knights May 18-20. The May 20 game has added importance, as it is the regular season finale leading into the American Athletic Conference Tournament in Clearwater, Fla. (May 23- May 28).

USF begins the 2017 season on Friday, Feb. 17with a three-game home weekend series against Iowa. The Bulls’ 56-game lineup, including 38 home games at USF Baseball Stadium, will also feature six teams with 2016 NCAA Tournament appearances (East Carolina, Florida, Florida State, Stetson, Tulane, and UConn).

Fans excited for the 2017 season can place season ticket deposits, for only $25, by clicking this link or by calling 1-800-Go-Bulls.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

Long as they don't host the basketball game...at least not this year.