I Bleed Awesomeness

USF love all over the Mothership networks this morning

64 posts in this topic

Usf cheerleaders leading the intro into First Take, Charlie Strong on sportscenter, and will be on First Take in about 45 minutes.  I'll take any and all exposure we can get.  Love it. 

4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cool USF is getting some exposure from this..always a great thing.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Could it be we're finally being embraced by the big wigs at ESPN? Hello P5 conference! 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The PR is probably in lieu of a payment for letting their team practice on our fields ...

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hopefully they talk a little Flowers.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Likely due to our proximity to Raymond James, the fact Raymond James is our home field. Our 11-2 season and Charlie Strong hire. And the sharing of our practice fields. It's sort of a perfect storm for media coverage, and we probably would be getting this coverage if we still had Taggart. All the media is here in town for the championship so it is really easy for them to make a story since they are all already here. And it really helps we were 11-2 and hired Charlie Strong. Gives them something to talk about.

Edited by Gismo
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Gismo said:

Likely due to our proximity to Raymond James, the fact Raymond James is our home field. Our 11-2 season and Charlie Strong hire. And the sharing of our practice fields. It's sort of a perfect storm for media coverage, and we probably would be getting this coverage if we still had Taggart. All the media is here in town for the championship so it is really easy for them to make a story since they are all already here. And it really helps we were 11-2 and hired Charlie Strong. Gives them something to talk about.

So if this game were being played in Arizona, you don't think ESPN would be talking about us this morning?!?

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, E.T. said:

Hopefully they talk a little Flowers.

Hannah Storm gave him some love. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, JTrue said:

So if this game were being played in Arizona, you don't think ESPN would be talking about us this morning?!?

We wouldn't be a blip on the national media coverage radar today if the CFB game wasn't being played here in Tampa today.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, RS_BullsFan said:

We wouldn't be a blip on the national media coverage radar today if the CFB game wasn't being played here in Tampa today.

Haha... You don't say?  This just in, the sky is blue and the grass is green too. 

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Apis Bull said:

Doesn't matter.  Can't we just enjoy things for a while?

Exactly.  Way too many Gloomy Gusses on here.  

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The more exposure for USF the better

 

 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, I Bleed Awesomeness said:

Hannah Storm gave him some love. 

Did she now... 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I remember when it was OK to have positive threads.

76a1c86f66c6ac1299274b21ee3a858e.gif

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now