Paisa el Toro    876

When I rewatched the game, I was floored at how much quieter our section and band seemed to sound. Maybe it was the angles of their mics and cameras, but I thought we were much, much louder than the USCe contingent being there in-person. It just didn't sound that way on TV.

Triple B    3,231
1 minute ago, Paisa el Toro said:

When I rewatched the game, I was floored at how much quieter our section and band seemed to sound. Maybe it was the angles of their mics and cameras, but I thought we were much, much louder than the USCe contingent being there in-person. It just didn't sound that way on TV.

You do realize that you were a lot closer to our section and band than to the USCe's, right?

Boomer    148

Yes - and to be honest, I was in Section 9 and I heard the USCe band waayyyy better than our own (obviously due to the direction the horns are pointed).

When I rewatched it, I was actually impressed with our fans when I heard our sections in the background on TV.

Triple B    3,231
1 hour ago, deadudea said:

There was only like 1/3 of our band at the game so that could be why.

I had forgotten about that when I saw the band size difference .... didn't understand being out cheerleadered by them, though.

Paisa el Toro    876
23 hours ago, Triple B said:

You do realize that you were a lot closer to our section and band than to the USCe's, right?

Of course. But I still think that the extent of our "loudness" wasn't  accurately portrayed on TV. We were lesser in numbers but considerably louder than the USCe contingent.  

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.