• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Just got back from the game. Awesome time!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  8,159
  • Days Won:  8

30 minutes ago, charsibb said:

Is this you on TV at the 6:50 mark of the 2nd quarter?

https://youtu.be/ZcUzbodWl9c?t=2972

21952784.jpg

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  5,431
  • Days Won:  16

32 minutes ago, charsibb said:

Is this you on TV at the 6:50 mark of the 2nd quarter?

https://youtu.be/ZcUzbodWl9c?t=2972

A few plays later, Adams is injured.  I didn't see this at game, but the DB who hurt him looked to be talking smack to Adams, as he writhed in pain.  Ref and team mate moved him away, but what a deeeeeek.

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

16 minutes ago, JupiterBull said:

A few plays later, Adams is injured.  I didn't see this at game, but the DB who hurt him looked to be talking smack to Adams, as he writhed in pain.  Ref and team mate moved him away, but what a deeeeeek.

Major props to Adams for coming back in the game after that injury. He could have taken the rest of the game off and saved himself for the pros, but he didn't

After getting injured again, I'm afraid Mack might think more strongly about going pro though.

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  5,431
  • Days Won:  16

7 minutes ago, charsibb said:

Major props to Adams for coming back in the game after that injury. He could have taken the rest of the game off and saved himself for the pros, but he didn't

After getting injured again, I'm afraid Mack might think more strongly about going pro though.

Maybe, but I think his weaker games v better teams will make NFL advisory board suggest he play his senior year.  Selfishly, I'd love him here, but I can see him chasing the $$.  Carlton Mitchell left too early, as did Darrel Scott...but that's not Mack.  If Sands and Tice have good 2017s, having DJ as the lead back is not a horrible thing.

• Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  2,322
  • Days Won:  2

This experience was 100 times better than last years Bowl Game for me. Even if we would have lost, I still had the time of my life. Met Charlie Strong, stood at the tunnel when the players were coming onto the field, and yelled my lungs out for our Bulls most of the game. I felt like the energy was great. Also, being newly single in downtown Birmingham the night of the game turned out to be quite a great thing. 

GO BULLS MY FRIENDS 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  3,233

9 hours ago, OcalaBull2 said:

This experience was 100 times better than last years Bowl Game for me. Even if we would have lost, I still had the time of my life. Met Charlie Strong, stood at the tunnel when the players were coming onto the field, and yelled my lungs out for our Bulls most of the game. I felt like the energy was great. Also, being newly single in downtown Birmingham the night of the game turned out to be quite a great thing. 

GO BULLS MY FRIENDS 

SHHHhhhhhhuuuuuuuuussssssshhHHHHH!!!!!  What happens in Birmingham stays in Birmingham.

Don't want those visuals wandering about my head. :facepalm:

Edited by Azmodi

• Topic Count:  69
  • Content Count:  1,633
  • Days Won:  3

I've done the game, the pep rally, and the alumni tailgate in the past, but never did all of them at the same Bowl game until this one - what a blast. 

I understand if financially folks couldn't attend the game or do all the events associated (that's the reason this was the first year I went all in), but you may want to start setting a little aside each month now because I've got a good feeling we'll be doing this Bowl thing again next year. 

Go Bulls!

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,007
  • Days Won:  38

This game was very fun. Going to watch the replay but I can't imagine the TV conveys the energy that was on the USF side of the stadium. Our fans are really great.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  2,322
  • Days Won:  2

1 hour ago, Azmodi said:

SHHHhhhhhhuuuuuuuuussssssshhHHHHH!!!!!  What happens in Birmingham stays in Birmingham.

Don't want those visuals wandering about my head. :facepalm:

LOL the talent was better than expected. 

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  3,233

3 minutes ago, OcalaBull2 said:

LOL the talent was better than expected. 

Sorry, I'm a pessimist in my 50's. So, I automatically attach gravity to my visuals. :facepalm:

Yes, I suffer from nightmares!

Edited by Azmodi
  • Upvote 1