BiggTipp

Asst Coaching changes

Sure felt that after announcing CCS would be in AD Box, seeing him on field sure felt like Part 1 of staff interviews.  After 2nd half conservatron, sure seemed like Shawn King maybe only one back.  But woul love to keep TJ

TBPH I care most about keeping Hiller and Oderinde after this season. I'd also think another OC is okay as long as they get our option spread and keep Q mobile.

I would like to see at least another coach or two with FL ties. I don't think Gilbert and Mattox have any

9 hours ago, bulls phanatic said:

I would like to see at least another coach or two with FL ties. I don't think Gilbert and Mattox have any

Would you be willing to retain Woodie as the LBs Coach?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

anyday we should here something

9 hours ago, Blackice12 said:

Would you be willing to retain Woodie as the LBs Coach?

I wasn't referring to him. I think it helps to have a few guys with ties here. Does King, Reaves or Weist have any besides coaching here? The one thing I at least respected out of Holtz when he came here was that he kept Larry Scott who is an excellent recruiter in FL. Maybe it does not matter for CCS since he is well respected within the state. 

Edited by bulls phanatic

19 minutes ago, bulls phanatic said:

I wasn't referring to him. I think it helps to have a few guys with ties here. Does King, Reaves or Weist have any besides coaching here? The one thing I at least respected out of Holtz when he came here was that he kept Larry Scott who is an excellent recruiter in FL. Maybe it does not matter for CCS since he is well respected within the state. 

King for sure is an excellent recruiter in Florida, and is as 813 as you get. Just not so sure any of things will be retained if they aren't offered at Oregon.

Any word on coach O (sp?)?  I thought he did a good job with S&C. We need to continue to get bigger and stronger.  This is a very important hire as the S&C coach actually spend s more time with the players than the position coaches.

On 12/30/2016 at 8:54 AM, FatDaddyBull said:

Wondering if maybe a mod can setup a thread similar to the recruiting ones that updates the coaching additions/subtractions as we learn them over the next couple weeks?

fwiw, I've heard Woodie, King, Reaves and Pimpleton at least are going to Oregon. But nothing official. 

If Woodie leaves, he takes a demotion, but gets to P5.  He seems like a good guy who connects with kids, but I can't see him staying as DC...he was Peter Principal'd.