• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,004
  • Days Won:  38

8 minutes ago, nobullaboutit said:

Unfortunately could not go to the game. But sure yelled at the TV.  Bulls Nation out shouted the announcers on TV many times! Proud day to be a Bull!

Wow. Will have to check out the replay...

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  69
  • Days Won:  0

3 hours ago, bulls phanatic said:

Do we know how many tickets we ended up selling from our allotment?

what was total attendance for the game?

• Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

16 hours ago, Mama_Bull said:

The USF crowd was loud from the beginning and throughout the entire game. The USF players clearly appreciated the support. The USC fans were much more tame, by comparison.

I was shocked at how quiet they were. It was a party from beginning to end for the USF section at Legion Field. Our side was rocking, for sure. 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  6,181
  • Days Won:  12

One of the best games I have ever been to. I loved the energy our fans brought. Waiting 9 months for the season to start again is going to be painful. 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  273
  • Days Won:  2

We had a blast! So glad we went! The USF fans were loud the entire game. I think the SC fans were asleep most of the game. I am hoarse today from all the yelling, so many U S F's and S O U T H F L O R I D A. Screamed the entire game. What a day!

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  1,207
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

We drove back today and arrived just in time to watch the entire WBB game. Nice to get book end wins from both teams.

• Upvote 3

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  5,431
  • Days Won:  16

On 12/29/2016 at 8:18 PM, bullfan04 said:

We kicked butt in the stands today and cheered for our guys as loudly as we could. Hell of a job Bulls Nation. I'm so proud of our fan base for staying classy after the game too. I saw a lot of friendly hand shakes and we'll wishes.

THIS!  I can barely talk today, and just back to Jupiter a few hours ago.  22 hours of driving, but worth every minute!!

Bulls fans were loud & proud, and never gave up, even at the scary ending.  USC fans were pretty cool, and I didn't see a single bad acting fan for either side the entire game.  What an amazing experience to cap an awesome year.

For the first time in forever, I can say, let's breathe, then start thinking about 2017.  Hoping Mack comes back, and others step up for Adams (he'll be greatly missed, but others are in the wings, and MVS is due to break out).

Great season...GO BULLS!

• Upvote 2