• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Fanatics

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  50,767
  • Days Won:  0

Biggest Clearance Event Ever: Up to 75% off select styles at Fanatics.com plus free shipping on orders over $30 with code 30SHIP Expires: December 31, 2016

View the full article

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  2

won't order from them again.  I ordered a sweat shirt to wear to the bowl game ( I thought I left mine at home)  requested and paid $24.95 for overnight shipping.  Said it was sent out Monday at 8 am, didn't come until Wednesday afternoon- 

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,609
  • Content Count:  74,458
  • Days Won:  422

On 12/30/2016 at 3:01 PM, snarling Bull said:

won't order from them again.  I ordered a sweat shirt to wear to the bowl game ( I thought I left mine at home)  requested and paid $24.95 for overnight shipping.  Said it was sent out Monday at 8 am, didn't come until Wednesday afternoon- 

At least you got yours. Ordered one of those nifty UA green coaches' polos, along with a Rays' T for Christmas presents in late November. That pkg was lost while out on delivery. By the time I found out, the polo was no longer available so had them re-ship just the T. 5 days later checked the status in shipper's site and said pkg never provided by Fanatics. Called to see if T still available and to request overnight, by different shipping company, to get here by Christmas. Was told plenty available but would have to have different shipping approved. 2 days later got email saying refunding money. Apparently they preferred doing that to going out of way to keep a customer happy after 2 screw ups. Won't order from again either.

• Upvote 2

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,329
  • Content Count:  96,964
  • Days Won:  469

Wow that's pretty bad for the leading company in that space.  Sorry to hear that.  I think it's likely baed on the traffic, they support a lot of sites and at Christmas time it's probably creates volume issues, but they should be prepared to handle and provide good service to customers.  I'd boycott them too.  I use Lids and Amazon primarily.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,609
  • Content Count:  74,458
  • Days Won:  422

1 hour ago, Brad said:

Wow that's pretty bad for the leading company in that space.  Sorry to hear that.  I think it's likely baed on the traffic, they support a lot of sites and at Christmas time it's probably creates volume issues, but they should be prepared to handle and provide good service to customers.  I'd boycott them too.  I use Lids and Amazon primarily.

Amazon is almost as evil as Twitter ...... Way too ******* easy to spend money. At least the site gets a small piece of it, though.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,329
  • Content Count:  96,964
  • Days Won:  469

90% of my christmas gifts delivered to my door!

win!