• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

OCS!!!

Guest PCBull14

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  298
  • Days Won:  1

2 hours ago, Triple B said:

Exactly ........ unless you don't have enough of either. Is any of this sinking in yet?

you'll never get any of it if you don't go ask...corporate naming rights and big name donors don't come to you, you have to go find them.

USF must first want an OCS...and from these conversations, that might not be the case.

2 hours ago, BDYZR said:

Remember a few pages back when you said that neither of you were going to change the others mind?

Kinda the epitomy of doing the same thing over and over again expecting something to change...

I do wonder how much of our longing for an OCS doesn't come from the fact we've been told we can't have one. (you always want what people say you can't have)

we do have everything we need at the Liberty Bowl from a sweetheart lease, to close proximity to campus.

• Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,325
  • Days Won:  43

I agree with the Memphis fan.  I have been saying it for years that USF needs an OCS because RJS is like a morgue. Only thing that can change that is an OCS.

• Upvote 3

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

36 minutes ago, Bull Daly said:

I agree with the Memphis fan.  I have been saying it for years that USF needs an OCS because RJS is like a morgue. Only thing that can change that is an OCS.

You think an OCS will make Raymond James more lively?

• Upvote 2

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,609
  • Content Count:  74,460
  • Days Won:  422

2 hours ago, UofMemphis said:

you'll never get any of it if you don't go ask...corporate naming rights and big name donors don't come to you, you have to go find them.

USF must first want an OCS...and from these conversations, that might not be the case.

There are very few in this conversation who have said that they don't want an ocs .... brace yourself, fixing to get hostile .... You seem incredibly dense. It's been repeated many times that it's not about want but about need, along with financial wherewithal, right now  ... 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,609
  • Content Count:  74,460
  • Days Won:  422

42 minutes ago, Bull Daly said:

Dang, this thing hit 43 pages without your participation ..... century mark should be a piece of cake.

• Topic Count:  66
  • Content Count:  4,777
  • Days Won:  6

2 minutes ago, Triple B said:

There are very few in this conversation who have said that they don't want an ocs .... brace yourself, fixing to get hostile .... You seem incredibly dense. It's been repeated many times that it's not about want but about need, along with financial wherewithal, right now  ... 

But that doesn't fit the narrative of the we want an OCS now crowd. I believe all of us opposed to building one at this point in time have even stated(probably even in this thread) that we would love an OCS just its not worth the cost when there is a perfectly good stadium down the road. You know the one good enough for Super Bowls and CFP Championship Games but not good enough for us apparently.

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

3 hours ago, George_Bullnard_Shaw said:

We live in a post-facts society bud!

Clearly the product of not teaching critical thinking in our schools!

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

4 minutes ago, GaUSFBull said:

Clearly the product of not teaching critical thinking in our schools!

Hey now, no reason to take shots at our educators on this site.

1 minute ago, JTrue said:

Hey now, no reason to take shots at our educators on this site.

I blame the superintendents, school boards and principals rather than the teachers ...

Also teachers unions.