• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

OCS!!!

Guest PCBull14

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  196
  • Content Count:  6,606
  • Days Won:  51

On December 22, 2016 at 6:36 PM, Who'sYourData? said:

Edited by Sellular1

• Topic Count:  196
  • Content Count:  6,606
  • Days Won:  51

NHL already selling ads on uniforms.  Going to be like NASCAR soon

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  295
  • Content Count:  6,794
  • Days Won:  22

On December 22, 2016 at 6:15 PM, Gismo said:

Build it 40k... 35k... whatever, expand it when we get into P5 or P6 or are selling out all games.

Agree. To me you build a nice 35k to a max of 40k to start.

that would create a nice atmosphere on campus for alumni to revisit. Right now if you are an alumni specially from out of town you can go to the football games and not set foot on campus and see how it has changed.

you can still use RJS for a big game like FSU giving priority seating for those with season tickets.

• Topic Count:  69
  • Content Count:  1,625
  • Days Won:  3

3 minutes ago, Cubanbull said:

you can still use RJS for a big game like FSU giving priority seating for those with season tickets.

So we finally get an OCS for all the home atmosphere and benefits that come with it and we give it all up when FSU comes to town?  No thanks - that's a game where we'd need our OCS the most. Go to RJS and we turn a home game into an away or neutral (probably not) atmosphere. 

Of course those that make that decision will chase the dollars most likely and we'll have this discussion again on here someday!

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  485
  • Content Count:  12,421
  • Days Won:  25

37 minutes ago, Boomer said:

So we finally get an OCS for all the home atmosphere and benefits that come with it and we give it all up when FSU comes to town?  No thanks - that's a game where we'd need our OCS the most. Go to RJS and we turn a home game into an away or neutral (probably not) atmosphere. 

Of course those that make that decision will chase the dollars most likely and we'll have this discussion again on here someday!

100% agree. If the OCS is sold out to USF, then screw all the rest of them.

Do you think for a second that if USF and FSU were ranked that FSU would give us all the tickets we wanted?

NEVER HAPPEN.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  295
  • Content Count:  6,794
  • Days Won:  22

1 hour ago, Boomer said:

If you think FSU will be signing to play USF in a 35-40k seat OCS anytime soon you are fooling yourself. Look at UCF let me know when FSU will be visiting them.

i would love to have then at our OCS but the main reason FSU comes here it's to get their Bay Area alumni to see them, 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,604
  • Content Count:  74,205
  • Days Won:  422

2 minutes ago, Cubanbull said:

If you think FSU will be signing to play USF in a 35-40k seat OCS anytime soon you are fooling yourself. Look at UCF let me know when FSU will be visiting them.

i would love to have then at our OCS but the main reason FSU comes here it's to get their Bay Area alumni to see them, 

Then we don't play them here. You don't build an ocs to play big games away from it ...... period ..... unless they give us a ****load of money to move it.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  69
  • Content Count:  1,625
  • Days Won:  3

35 minutes ago, Triple B said:

Then we don't play them here. You don't build an ocs to play big games away from it ...... period ..... unless they give us a ****load of money to move it.

And defining what a ****load of money is what the debate will be about.  It won't be enough for me but I don't write the check to pay the bills.

I say let FSU play whoever they want in RJS including USF as long as it doesn't count as one of our home games.  Just like Illinois plays at Soldier Field every couple of years to keep exposure in Chicago. 

• Topic Count:  209
  • Content Count:  2,785
  • Days Won:  1

2 hours ago, Cubanbull said:

Agree. To me you build a nice 35k to a max of 40k to start.

that would create a nice atmosphere on campus for alumni to revisit. Right now if you are an alumni specially from out of town you can go to the football games and not set foot on campus and see how it has changed.

less than ucf... no thanks

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  3,233
  • Days Won:  8

I'm sorry but for me, USF needs a 45k stadium. I'm thinking along the lines of a complete bowl with closed in end zones. You can have the media deck on the visitors side and a nice row of private suites lining the Home side. This allows the camera angles to cover the home side of the stadium and capture the energy of the home crowd for those viewing at home. The stadium can be built to expand to a maximum of 65-70. This would be big enough for the life of the stadium.

Come on USF let's build it. :GoBulls:

Edited by Azmodi
  • Upvote 1