lotsofbull99

Toughest Head Coach at USF

Toughest Head Coach at USF   31 members have voted

1. 1. Which Head Football Coach is the toughest in USF History?

• Jim Leavitt
    • Skip Holtz
    • Willie Taggert
    • Charlie Strong

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

24 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, JTrue said:

Skip. No contest.

Yeah. I've always felt like Skip was the type of guy who'd run you down in the parking lot with his Gulf Cart. :icon_drink:

Edited by Azmodi

3 minutes ago, JTrue said:

Skip. No contest.

Give Skip a Golf Club and he has a puncher's chance.

14 minutes ago, JoeB said:

Skip

Toughest to watch maybe..

15 minutes ago, FazaUSF said:

Seriously? Why would you write that? Have you no idea how people are likely to interpret that?!? Or are you deliberately communicating such an undertone?

I don't think message boards are for you.  

11 minutes ago, lotsofbull99 said:

From the opinion of the people it looks like it would come down to Leaviit vs Strong, just goes to show you that defense wins championships.

Ok, this got me laughing right here ... 

"That's one big bad dude" is all I hear when reading some of these comments... I can appreciate the sentiment,  just be mindful. 

8 minutes ago, TromBull12 said:

"That's one big bad dude" is all I hear when reading some of these comments... I can appreciate the sentiment,  just be mindful. 

Not much more of a bleeding heart than me but it seems that almost every pic of CSS is a game face ...

welcomecharlie1.png

... so I completely understand where that's coming from. After he gets here and we see a lot more of him, that will probably change but the first impression is "kicking ass and taking names" ... not that there's anything wrong with that.

26 minutes ago, Triple B said:

... so I completely understand where that's coming from. After he gets here and we see a lot more of him, that will probably change but the first impression is "kicking ass and taking names" ... not that there's anything wrong with that.

You just can't be a football coach with a name like Strong and look like a string bean. He fits the part, but the insanity wildcard goes to CJL, there's no telling what that joker would do in a fight! :)

It don't matter who your stinkin coach is.  You're in an NFL town, no one cares about USL football.   Pat White still running for TDs on you.