• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Falcons Smash Yucks

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,508
  • Days Won:  422

Considering they've had to re-sign Jerry Eckwood to play running back, it would be amazing if they don't smash them ...

Will have a little extra karma in the building tonight when I break out the #47 jersey I wore in San Diego .... doubt it will be enough, though.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

It's a good thing that the Buc's picked up that franchise QB in one draft, and moved up to take a kicker in the 2nd round of another.  Ignoring the holes in your team will make them go away, right?

Winston may become all that he was hyped to be, and Aguayo may get it together, but there were/are so many other needs on this team, especially on the defensive side of the ball.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  1,231
  • Days Won:  0

I wonder what the NFL record for giving up the most yards in a five day period is? Between this game...which isn't over.....and Oakland we must be closing in on 1100.:facepalm:

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

Haven't watched them in ages, but WTF is wrong with the Bucs? Turned it on at halftime and off at 40-14

Bottom-dwellers 5 straight years, according to the announcers? :puke:

You would think that if the Bucs were so bad, and the Bulls getting better, that football-starved fans would come to Bulls games?

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

I've lived in Tampa for 13 seasons and, for the most part, I've grown attached to most of the local teams with the Bucs being the exception. They are beyond awful to watch year in and year out.