• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Jermaine Eskridge Jr (2018)

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  291
  • Content Count:  2,667
  • Days Won:  0

Pretty good article on his decison:

https://usf.rivals.com/news/four-star-junior-commits-to-usf

Also lists his target list of kids he's going to recruit:

"We are going to build something really amazing at USF and I'm working on recruiting Ken Montgomery, Florida State commit Isaiah Bolden, Florida commit Zachery Carter, Bentlee Sanders and Malik Davis to join me at USF," he said.

• Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

He's a 2018 recruit, so it's still really early on in the recruiting game. I love where this kid's heart is apparently at. I'm looking forward to his mind and whatever external influences he has leading him to stick with USF.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  129
  • Content Count:  3,114
  • Days Won:  7

Judson and Eskridge are going to be our Jimmy Bayes of the 2017 and '18 classes. This is set up to be a monster year for us and these kids are jumping on board. 

Imagine if we beat FSU-guys like Scott and Carter will sit up and take notice. Right now they're all about that Gator bait this and that even while giving us props. Win the games-the players will come. We're on fiiiiiiiiiire.

• Topic Count:  1,031
  • Content Count:  7,495
  • Days Won:  10

Five players looking to capitalize on a big season

http://www.tampabay.com/sports/footballpreps/five-players-looking-to-capitalize-on-a-big-season/2288052

<snip>

Jermaine Eskridge, Jefferson

At 6-foot-3, 185 pounds, four-star wide receiver Jermaine Eskridge should be quite the asset for Jefferson's offense this season, especially with a quarterback like Cade Weldon, a senior Miami commit, throwing to him.

"Me and Cade got a great chemistry," Eskridge said. "Off the field, he teaches me a lot of things. On the field we've got the same chemistry."

But this season, every caught pass from Weldon should mean a little more for the junior Dragon, who knows what it's like to have football taken away.

Eskridge attended Alonso for most of his freshman year before transferring to Jefferson in the spring of 2015, a move for which he was granted a choice hardship because of family health issues. Still, once he arrived at Jefferson, his eligibility was called into question by the school district, and he missed all of Jefferson's fall campaign while it was getting straightened out.

This season, Eskridge, a recent USF commit, is back and ready to prove his worth on a Dragons team loaded with Division I-A talent and state title run expectations.

Eskridge said the biggest thing he learned during his season on the sideline was how to lean on the support system around him, all while keeping his head down and staying focused on the task at hand.

"(Last season) I talked to everybody, family, coaches, friends. I liked that a lot," Eskridge said. "I like to stay focused, too, I don't get caught up in all the hype and everything."

</snip>

• 3 weeks later...

• Topic Count:  347
  • Content Count:  1,867
  • Days Won:  0

I think he just De-Committed...