• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

New Video Board & Sound System for UCF Football Stadium

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  615
  • Days Won:  1

35 minutes ago, JTrue said:

I'm confused. You went looking for a USF board, found this place, created your own account, and repeatedly log in here to tell us things like, "We raised money to put in bigger video boards" and this doesn't seem at all like a waste of your time? I took a dump the size of a Pringles can this morning and I would imagine 90% of the people here would rather hear me talk more about that than the ground-breaking revelation that UCF now has the 17th largest video screen in counties named after citrus fruits.

this is the American board and I've posted here for a few years now. Your fans travel to UCF for Football and basketball games so it's newsworthy but if you prefer it to remain a ghostown while you guys get the Conference Realignment thread to 700 pages so be it

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  1,705
  • Days Won:  3

Does it have water fountains? 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  88
  • Content Count:  3,462
  • Days Won:  6

2 hours ago, SpeedyBull said:

Does it have water fountains? 

Not  enough....never enough. Now, TV's in the  concourse area's,  finally, TONS. UCF has  plenty of those after years of suggestions!  Water fountains hurt soda sales. 

• Downvote 1

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,508
  • Days Won:  422

1 hour ago, SquareKnight said:

In our worst year ever, UCF still had higher average attendance than the Bulls with their best season in almost a decade.  You might want to try getting people to come to YOUR games.

Thanks for your concern and we're working on it ... I hear we're going to have concerts and maybe motocross demonstrations before games to get more people TO the games. Of course we'd like to actually have most of them INSIDE for the games but we'll be able to count them as announced attendance regardless.

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

20 hours ago, ambienknights said:

was just pointing out how it compared to other On Campus Stadiums. 

The new AD has been very aggressive with fundraising(1.5 mil this offseason so far) that probably helped to get the go ahead on these upgrades but I don't think most fans expected it to come this fast

That's adorable, guy. You do realize this is a USF message board, right? It must help receive some sort of validation for you to post here, carry on.

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

10 hours ago, SquareKnight said:

In our worst year ever, UCF still had higher average attendance than the Bulls with their best season in almost a decade.  You might want to try getting people to come to YOUR games.

Worst season ever? In your expert opinion as a UCF fan, would you say this team was worse than your 2004 team? The 1982 team? What factors did you use to decide which of your THREE 0'fer seasons was truly the worst? Are there advance metrics? Is it strictly an eye test? 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  88
  • Content Count:  3,462
  • Days Won:  6

13 hours ago, Triple B said:

I did hear they were awesome ..... color and everything.

http://www.serendmobilya.com/uploads/7/1/6/5/7165437/3603456_orig.jpg?153

LOL. They are not that big.

• Topic Count:  338
  • Content Count:  3,691
  • Days Won:  2

14 hours ago, SquareKnight said:

Lighten up Square. I pay UCF's athletic department and donors a compliment and you lash back?  Chillax bro.  Enjoy your awesome attendance numbers.  If they are so great then you don't need to come to a USF board to defend them.  Drink a cold one before you come back.  Take the edge off.  Geeze.

Edited by KB

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,508
  • Days Won:  422

5 hours ago, JTrue said:

Worst season ever? In your expert opinion as a UCF fan, would you say this team was worse than your 2004 team? The 1982 team? What factors did you use to decide which of your THREE 0'fer seasons was truly the worst? Are there advance metrics? Is it strictly an eye test? 

My guess is it's Kanigit math .....  0/12  <  0/11  <  0/10