• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Classic Football Game Videos

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Content Count:  441
  • Days Won:  2

error

Edited by python815

• Topic Count:  66
  • Content Count:  4,777
  • Days Won:  6

I'm pretty sure I have a copy of the 07 WVU game. Think it even has some of the pregame countdown show and a little postgame. I'll see if maybe I can get it uploaded this week.

Does it have Lou's pep talk? Must have the bumblebee reference or it doesn't count.

• Topic Count:  69
  • Content Count:  441
  • Days Won:  2

Does it have Lou's pep talk? Must have the bumblebee reference or it doesn't count.

It does have Lou's pep talk with the too fat to fly bumblebee that can't read story.

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  61
  • Content Count:  2,351
  • Days Won:  4

Anybody got the Kansas game? It was the only game I missed as an undergrad....

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

The Holy Grail would be the first game ever against  Kentucky Wesleyan. However, I do not believe it was televised.

• Topic Count:  488
  • Content Count:  12,454
  • Days Won:  25

The Holy Grail would be the first game ever against  Kentucky Wesleyan. However, I do not believe it was televised.

It was on Sports Channel Florida. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fox_Sports_Florida

Fox Sports Florida was launched on July 1, 1987 as SportsChannel Florida. It was originally owned by Rainbow Media (a subsidiary of Cablevision Systems Corporation), and was the fourth regional network of SportsChannel America. The network originally featured coverage of local college teams, holding the broadcast rights to televise select games from the University of FloridaFlorida State UniversityUniversity of MiamiUniversity of South Florida and Jacksonville University. In addition to national SportsChannel programming, the channel also showed select New York Yankees and New York Mets games from SportsChannel New York, and select Chicago White Sox games broadcast by SportsChannel Chicago.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

It was on Sports Channel Florida. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fox_Sports_Florida

Fox Sports Florida was launched on July 1, 1987 as SportsChannel Florida. It was originally owned by Rainbow Media (a subsidiary of Cablevision Systems Corporation), and was the fourth regional network of SportsChannel America. The network originally featured coverage of local college teams, holding the broadcast rights to televise select games from the University of FloridaFlorida State UniversityUniversity of MiamiUniversity of South Florida and Jacksonville University. In addition to national SportsChannel programming, the channel also showed select New York Yankees and New York Mets games from SportsChannel New York, and select Chicago White Sox games broadcast by SportsChannel Chicago.

****, that would be our Super Bowl I telecast (which was recently found). I wounder if that one will ever turn up? I would pay top dollar for a copy.

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,003
  • Days Won:  38

Wow I sat by some cocky/heartbroken Louisville fans in that game, but I never saw a replay of it.

I do remember seeing the PSU game on TV. I actually remember the whole day.

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,003
  • Days Won:  38

I have a WVU and Auburn DVD from a certain bullspenner but I would have no idea how to get it on YouTube. I also don't think they are in HD. I remember USF was advertising an official FSU DVD? Not sure about ND though. Touchdown Jesus and NBC might sue you. Still have all the discounted merch from South Bend :P

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  488
  • Content Count:  12,454
  • Days Won:  25

****, that would be our Super Bowl I telecast (which was recently found). I wounder if that one will ever turn up? I would pay top dollar for a copy.

OK click here;   https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_Florida_Bulls_football

Scroll down to; Season-by-season results. Click on 1997, it will pull up the schedule, results, TV LISTINGS, and attendance.